I don’t like white women but Gingers man

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’ve had 2. One in high school and one as an adult. p*ssy was fire, but it looks weird as hell being as red as it is. The lips look like chewed up bubble gum. Always weirded me out, so I just focused on on her face. That pain/pleasure look…

:demonic:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I have myself in my pfp that’s clearly not an Arab, Yall boys be chatting on here and we don’t know what you look like. I’m very accessible and I’m clearly not Arab
You, me, and a handful of others actually have our pics up here but the nikkas with the most to say ain't showed shyt 🤣

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Dude from FreshNFit is your brethren breh
You're a Arab
He’s just a c00n lmao, dude is Black. Plus Sudan is a tribal country, just cause he from Sudan don’t mean we from the same tribe. Each tribe gets different characteristics from whoever they admixed with similar to Somalia. That’s why that lame has an Arab nose, I don’t have that shyt I look like an East African man lmao

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
1*w5zQInxoWPGzA6cE9XX9lA.png

The Coli is a waystation for cob web cock/desert dikk nikkas with unrequited lustful fantasies about bottom self white bytches that wouldn't even touch them in a post apocalyptic scenario.