I Don’t Like Having White Neighbors

Daps
Depends on where you live.

In Dallas, middle and upper middle class Blacks (that prefer living around their own kind) end up in decent suburbs like Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Red Oak etc....all south of Dallas.

Whites tend to go for the burbs north of the city. Asians follow the whites...but then the whites runaway from them too :russ: . Basically, the whites I've seen want a modest number of Asians because they feel it'll raise the academic profile of the school. Asian parents ain't sending their kids to shyt schools unless they simply can't afford it. Whites want that shine...but then if the Asian numbers get too high....they get mad because Soo Yung and Amit Patel end up dominating class rank. Chad gets a 1350 SAT with a 4.0 GPA and he's not even Top 10% in his class because all the Asian kids took straight AP classes all the way, got like a 4.25 GPA and 1550 SAT.

All the whites moved to Plano, TX....then created "West Plano" to escape all the immigrant (Asian, Middle East, African etc) kids.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Depends on where you live.

In Dallas, middle and upper middle class Blacks (that prefer living around their own kind) end up in decent suburbs like Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Red Oak etc....all south of Dallas.

Whites tend to go for the burbs north of the city. Asians follow the whites...but then the whites runaway from them too :russ: . Basically, the whites I've seen want a modest number of Asians because they feel it'll raise the academic profile of the school. Asian parents ain't sending their kids to shyt schools unless they simply can't afford it. Whites want that shine...but then if the Asian numbers get too high....they get mad because Soo Yung and Amit Patel end up dominating class rank. Chad gets a 1350 SAT with a 4.0 GPA and he's not even Top 10% in his class because all the Asian kids took straight AP classes all the way, got like a 4.25 GPA and 1550 SAT.

All the whites moved to Plano, TX....then created "West Plano" to escape all the immigrant (Asian, Middle East, African etc) kids.
I'm in Oak Cliff around a bunch of middle age to elderly black folks, and the one thing they want is a quiet neighborhood.:wow:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I'm in Oak Cliff around a bunch of middle age to elderly black folks, and the one thing they want is a quiet neighborhood.:wow:
Living around older folk is the best. They’re nosy as hell but they value quietness just like me. Living around unemployed/low income housing with loud knuckle heads, can really affect one’s mental health.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'm black and I'd call the cops on you too. :yeshrug:
hell yea.. dont bring that hood shyt to our neighborhood.. g-boy

falcon-falcon-shock.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
best house i ever had was near William brown miller and cedar crest golf course...i could leave the front door open if wanted to and not one crackhead would bother me

n I had some traps ...on tacoma ...Michigan ...maryland and lynnhaven

but them house ducked off by the golf course William brown miller and jp starks ... hidden gems

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t like living around either tbh lol.

I’m in an apartment building right now and my white neighbors upstairs had a child who just learned how to walk and this kid is constantly running around the house and stomping his feet on the floor. Kid wakes me up damn near every morning. I want to go upstairs and clothesline the fukk out of that little b*stard.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
this has to be a regional thing. In brooklyn, we sit on the stoop all day. It’s how you interact with neighbors. My family has a big backyard, decked out, we still hang in the front. Nobody views it as “looking bad”

Yeah, I grew up on Long Island :mjpls:
I don't agree with every part of your post but I can't say I didn't :dead:
lol, I’m just saying. These people be nosy af. Especially if they’re old and retired. They love to call the police for any little thing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks sloppy. And people don’t like being watched as they walk down the street. I can understand if you have kids, they’re riding bikes, and you’re watching them. But 4-5 people posted up in front looks bad.

:laff:

Clearly yall don’t live in the south… I got a white partner that lives in a neighborhood where the homes start at 750k, and trust me, them ofays be on their porches, especially the older ones….. Matter of fact, a lot of those homes have some type of “porch” added to their homes over time….

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I grew up on Long Island :mjpls:

lol, I’m just saying. These people be nosy af. Especially if they’re old and retired. They love to call the police for any little thing
I hear you. Old and white stay getting up in your business

I just meant I didn't think arguing outside is ghetto. Though I always am self conscious about raising my voice to a woman in public, so I hear you that one should take that inside.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I was born and raised in the hood but when I baught my first home I moved to the rural area of PA. It was generally nice not hearing police sirens and realistically not really seeing my neighbors like that other than when there were community events. No shouting, no fights, everyone looked out and were quick to call the police if needed, hell there were 3-4 cops that lived in the neighborhood. Excellent school district but the main thing that was missing was diversity which matters at some point.

Now that I'm in SC I live in a more balanced area with a great school district. Close to everything I would ever want but little to no drama. We live in peace.

Problem with buying in the hood is the value of your home isn't going to grow as fast. It's the reality we live in so if generational wealth is the goal then why would I invest in the hood and risk the well being of my family and limit the generational wealth I'm trying to build? I love the hood like everyone else and It's my comfort zone but living in a all black neighborhood for the rest of your life isn't setting yourself or your family up for success.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:laff:

Clearly yall don’t live in the south… I got a white partner that lives in a neighborhood where the homes start at 750k, and trust me, them ofays be on their porches, especially the older ones….. Matter of fact, a lot of those homes have some type of “porch” added to their homes over time….
old people on their porch looks a lot different than 20 somethings hanging out