I am now single man, its been a minute, how's the dating scene

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
It's bad in Raleigh too. I'm 14 months single, in a city full of fine ass women. The dating scene is just garbage...

I echo these brehs sentiments as far as the dating market these days. I just deleted hinge last week, taking a nice hiatus. shyt is mundane. The getting to know someone new over and over again only for it to flame out in 2 weeks. The juice ain’t worth the squeeze. Women are flighty and skittish looking for any reason to tuck tail and run to other options. Alot of damaged women out here that haven’t done the necessary work to heal themselves that take their cues on how to date from podcasts and social media commentary. Especially the older you are. Yeah you can find sex easily but if you are looking for a wife… :francis:

I always encourage brehs to work it out with their lady if there’s minor issues to address and the love /attraction is still there. Like one breh said the grass ain’t greener on the other side. Good luck finding a woman you’re attracted to AND is wifey material. In my experience it’s either one or the other and if she’s both she’s already taken by a breh that’s smart enough not to fukk it up.

Time to brush the dust off those passports and take a flight to more vibrant dating scenes playas.

I was back in my old city last year, hopped on a dating app real quick and saw the same women I seen back in the mid 2010s :damn: except they older and fatter.....they just getting recycled, nobody locking them down.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Time to brush the dust off those passports and take a flight to more vibrant dating scenes playas.

I was back in my old city last year, hopped on a dating app real quick and saw the same women I seen back in the mid 2010s :damn: except they older and fatter.....they just getting recycled, nobody locking them down.

:russ: It’s this one white chick that matches with me EVERY time I’m on either bumble or hinge. We exchange numbers but she literally ghost after a brief text exchange. This has been over the course of 2 years :mjlol:

I’ll get on dating apps for a week just to see what’s happening and then delete for 6 months then get back on. I’ll see the same girls and they’ll match with me again. It’s like they deal with so many dudes they don’t even remember matching with me then flaking. At this point I match them just to troll. It’s like the movie Groundhog Day. BIG TRASH OUT HERE.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
:russ: It’s this one white chick that matches with me EVERY time I’m on either bumble or hinge. We exchange numbers but she literally ghost after a brief text exchange. This has been over the course of 2 years :mjlol:

I’ll get on dating apps for a week just to see what’s happening and then delete for 6 months then get back on. I’ll see the same girls and they’ll match with me again. It’s like they deal with so many dudes they don’t even remember matching with me then flaking. At this point I match them just to troll. It’s like the movie Groundhog Day. BIG TRASH OUT HERE.
Dawg the exact same thing happened with me over several years.
I'd match with the same chicks over 5-6 years but I'd never message them cuz I'm just swiping on everything :mjgrin:

I had this one chick who would Super Like me every time :dead: and I never messaged her lol

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Dawg the exact same thing happened with me over several years.
I'd match with the same chicks over 5-6 years but I'd never message them cuz I'm just swiping on everything :mjgrin:

I had this one chick who would Super Like me every time :dead: and I never messaged her lol

Breh :deadrose:

All these chicks movin the same. They under a spell.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Pretty much set and in stone now and it all comes to down to my GF thinking I am wasting her time :beli:. Her biggest issue is that she feels like I don't set personal goals. Marriage, kids and home buying. To her things have to be perfect on her time.

We almost broke in January because we had a rough past six month, from moving to shyt that were said because she thought I cheated ( I have never cheated and have had p*ssy handed to me on a silver platter and I have said no. The moment we patch shyt up through couples therapy she started pressing marriage 100 mile per hour.

I do want to get married and have kids but I don't like pressure. I was going to do it this year for sure after our rough patch. Despite our differences, she is not a bad woman. There are qualities I look for in a woman such is this woman the type that will be by your side when health issues come up. Kid raising but sometimes she just worries too much about life while I am a carefree guy.

I don't subscribe to GMB lifestyle, we are getting old...lol dont have much time nor do I plan on dating any woman under 30,

Is this the same girl who forced the ultimatum on you last year?

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
:scust:I take back what I said in this thread about getting back with her...yall are not compatible....OP needs to just do him...I don't think he's ready for marriage at all just based off him letting this woman run the show. He would be miserable as a husband, I can see the future divorce.

OP, make sure you get a prenup if you ever decide to marry. You said you want financial freedom (smart move) so don't let a woman delay that dream by breaking your pockets if a divorce happens. Get her to sign at least 6 months in advance.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Naw, I am a legit six cert brehs and over six feet too. She makes over six figure herself. Money isn't the issue. I am just an extremely care free dude. I will marry and have kids but I'm not the type to go 100 mile per hour for any woman.

As a matter fact she complains a lot because I'm always so focused on career goals and now investments. She says I'm way too money driven when really I just want financial freedom. She says I have trust issues when it comes to money which I do but not with her since she makes her own.

100 MPH? Aren't you guys over 30 and been dating for years?

Get to it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I echo these brehs sentiments as far as the dating market these days. I just deleted hinge last week, taking a nice hiatus. shyt is mundane. The getting to know someone new over and over again only for it to flame out in 2 weeks. The juice ain’t worth the squeeze. Women are flighty and skittish looking for any reason to tuck tail and run to other options. Alot of damaged women out here that haven’t done the necessary work to heal themselves that take their cues on how to date from podcasts and social media commentary. Especially the older you are. Yeah you can find sex easily but if you are looking for a wife… :francis:

I always encourage brehs to work it out with their lady if there’s minor issues to address and the love /attraction is still there. Like one breh said the grass ain’t greener on the other side. Good luck finding a woman you’re attracted to AND is wifey material. In my experience it’s either one or the other and if she’s both she’s already taken by a breh that’s smart enough not to fukk it up.

Usally if a woman is over 25 on apps and not in the context of “hooking up” its a reason she single.

Women are more social then men “on avg” so for her to live all these years yet no men in proximity of her want to comment this she runs to apps with demands thats a red flag.

If youve been around actual kind hearted women you know dudes in proximity are knocking down her door.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
at 36 dating scene is trash. :francis:

Just get your nut off and enjoy single life. I can't do it, all these useless conversations.

Was together for 13 years, i'm not build for this bs. All these women using filters and angles and shyt. Most of them damaged with kids.

They call em left over women for a reason lol.

Unfortunately if you are black the institutions where you would find non washed marriage minded women are on life support

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

You living the dream, don’t be ungrateful

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
at 36 dating scene is trash. :francis:

Just get your nut off and enjoy single life. I can't do it, all these useless conversations.

Was together for 13 years, i'm not build for this bs. All these women using filters and angles and shyt. Most of them damaged with kids.
Divorced?