I am now single man, its been a minute, how's the dating scene

Daps
Women like planning their lives. She doesn’t want to keep investing her time and energy into you just to have her time wasted. There isn’t much out there. If she’s a good woman, marry her and build something.

The Coli will tell you women are users, and to give the bare minimum until she proves herself. Meanwhile, she’s put the time in, and here you are dragging your feet. Women have biological clocks, and want security. Men will sit around for years, not get married, then she’s 35, and has to start over. Then The Coli will make fun of her because she’s not in her prime, and tell her to settle with almost any man willing to have her. Had she not waited years for someone else who treated her well, but didn’t want marriage, y’all will say she isn’t loyal, and should be happy just to be in a relationship.

Sorry, I just see both sides as I’ve gotten older.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If you love this girl u better man up and wife her before she lets another nikka in between those legs. If you didn’t see yourself marrying her, that’s one thing. But the reasons you gave so far are dumb.

However if your spirit is having doubts about her, you should investigate that. Question the source of this paranoia.
Does she want to be married?
Or does she want a wedding?

Honest question.

:sas2:
:francis: @Gloxina

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Women like planning their lives. She doesn’t want to keep investing her time and energy into you just to have her time wasted. There isn’t much out there. If she’s a good woman, marry her and build something.

The Coli will tell you women are users, and to give the bare minimum until she proves herself. Meanwhile, she’s put the time in, and here you are dragging your feet. Women have biological clocks, and want security. Men will sit around for years, not get married, then she’s 35, and has to start over. Then The Coli will make fun of her because she’s not in her prime, and tell her to settle with almost any man willing to have her. Had she not waited years for someone else who treated her well, but didn’t want marriage, y’all will say she isn’t loyal, and should be happy just to be in a relationship.

Sorry, I just see both sides as I’ve gotten older.
I'm Muslim and serious minded. I want a wife and I'm looking for one. I don't want to waste anyone's time. Not all women are users but they most will take advantage if a man let's her. When meeting someone you don't know who she is and if you're looking for a wife you should vet to see if she's the material to be one.

That said I don't believe in wasting women's time. Given their biology I find it cruel if a man wastes a woman's time and eggs if he don't want her to be the mother of his children.

So I think OP really needs to dig deep and see if he wants to marry her or not. If not, keep it pushing and let her find someone that does want to put a ring on it. He says he's not GMB so it sounds like a mismatch.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Naw, I am a legit six cert brehs and over six feet too. She makes over six figure herself. Money isn't the issue. I am just an extremely care free dude. I will marry and have kids but I'm not the type to go 100 mile per hour for any woman.

As a matter fact she complains a lot because I'm always so focused on career goals and now investments. She says I'm way too money driven when really I just want financial freedom. She says I have trust issues when it comes to money which I do but not with her since she makes her own.
Love don’t pay the bills.

Being financially free is something we as black people need to strive for. There’s very little sympathy and resources for us if we go broke.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Give her a ring, set a date 3 years out, and treat her like a Wife until then. It’s a test drive. Both of you should see it as such. If three years is too long for her then let her go. You may realize she is the one and move the timeline up.

Do yall already live together? You learn a lot when you live with a woman. Write down your expectations from your Wife and have her write down hers for you.

You shouldn’t let a good one go, but you shouldn’t hold her back. I haven’t been in the streets in 9 years, so I don’t know. But I don’t envy single dudes looking for love in these streets.

This could be you soon. Get married Breh.
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
Don't step into the field if your money ain't right and you don't seem like a dude who's gonna put in the effort or work to bag any of these baddies out here so better off continuing to waste your girl time until she decides to move on or give in and get married. Worst thing that can happen is it don't work but yall already therapy so that problems already laid out.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
90-95% of women you meet in the dating scene will literally waste your time and money.

Trust me when i say that and move accordingly. In Toronto at least, it is terrible if you want something serious. I’m sure most ppl would say that about their cities too
It's bad in Raleigh too. I'm 14 months single, in a city full of fine ass women. The dating scene is just garbage...

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
It’s trash out there man…:lolbron::damn::francis:
It’s bad out here mane :wow:

Be blessed with what you got :wow:
there is nothing out here for men that want to be in a committed relationship.
Get back with your ol lady , you don’t want to be out in these cold streets alone .

I echo these brehs sentiments as far as the dating market these days. I just deleted hinge last week, taking a nice hiatus. shyt is mundane. The getting to know someone new over and over again only for it to flame out in 2 weeks. The juice ain’t worth the squeeze. Women are flighty and skittish looking for any reason to tuck tail and run to other options. Alot of damaged women out here that haven’t done the necessary work to heal themselves that take their cues on how to date from podcasts and social media commentary. Especially the older you are. Yeah you can find sex easily but if you are looking for a wife… :francis:

I always encourage brehs to work it out with their lady if there’s minor issues to address and the love /attraction is still there. Like one breh said the grass ain’t greener on the other side. Good luck finding a woman you’re attracted to AND is wifey material. In my experience it’s either one or the other and if she’s both she’s already taken by a breh that’s smart enough not to fukk it up.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
It's bad in Raleigh too. I'm 14 months single, in a city full of fine ass women. The dating scene is just garbage...

Say breh I’m in Winston Salem. When I’m on hinge I’m very popular with chicks from Charlotte, Cary, and Raleigh. What I’ve noticed is most of those women are perpetually single career women that’s constantly taking fliers. Easy to smash but that’s about it. You quickly find out why they are attractive, 40, and on a dating app :mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's trash.
I went a year and a half knocking girls down just for my ex shorty to come back and say "Let's work on it papa".
:pachaha:

Do well.
Have a good job.
Let them get older.
They get way more agreeable tbh.
You can still take L's out here but it's easier to handle when you have another two lined up.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Say breh I’m in Winston Salem. When I’m on hinge I’m very popular with chicks from Charlotte, Cary, and Raleigh. What I’ve noticed is most of those women are perpetually single career women that’s constantly taking fliers. Easy to smash but that’s about it. You quickly find out why they are attractive, 40, and on a dating app :mjlol:
Yeah it's rough out here 🤣