I am now single man, its been a minute, how's the dating scene

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lol fair enough thats actually her exact stand. The wierd part she says I'm the best man she ever dated and feel like the next woman will get a very good man. She is even leaving the door open for our relationship.
Because basically, to you, she’s the woman that you’re like “hey…yea whenever we get there (marriage), if we get there, we’ll get there”. <— carefree

There’s going to be some woman you encounter where you say “Aw yea, nah. Lemme lock this down”.

She has realized that she isn’t that woman who inspires that thought, motivation, or desire in your mind or your heart. So it’s best she cuts her losses.

Like you said, she’s a good woman and she’s demonstrated that she was down for you during health issues. But that still isn’t enough for you to think about marrying her WHILE YOU CONTINUE INVESTING AND BUILDING because deep down you aren’t thinking about a future with HER, you’re thinking about your own future and if she happens to still be around when you do accomplish what you want to accomplish, cool. If not, :manny:.
That’s the exact vibe you’re giving her.

And then when you come across another nice woman you’ll be like “aw damn she reminds me of _____. Yea lemme go head and lock this one down”. Lmao

And she’ll come across another guy who was “carefree” and lost his chick and that guy will say “aw man yea lemme get this one right”.

The story never changes. Just the people.*

*I say this as someone with more men than women in my family so I watched a bunch of nice, perfectly fine girls pass through my cousins’ hands when I was a kid until one by one they were like “aw damn. Yea lemme get married”. Lmao

Just to have a real moment— this story is pretty common, and when y’all encounter women who are “jaded”, etc it isn’t always because they were left a “babymomma”. Many times there are women who try to show and prove that they are down for a guy and this is the result of their time investment.

And then society will say “well, you let him waste your time, etc”. But she had to invest that time and care into a man to even get to the point of a serious relationship and considering marriage.

Even got some of the brehs in here saying she sounds like a keeper (of course only you know that for sure).

Y’all simply aren’t on the same timeline and she just figured that out.

You could’ve quelled her fears and had a serious conversation with her about where you see things going and the timeline- “later this year”, but instead you let her go. :manny:

This is why some chicks are strictly after the money or just say fukk it and date guys who are older who don’t have time to waste.

Most men don’t get it unless they have a sister, daughter, cousins, etc.

Sounds like a nice girl .Hope she didn’t waste too many years 🤷🏾‍♀️

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Because basically, to you, she’s the woman that you’re like “hey…yea whenever we get there (marriage), if we get there, we’ll get there”. <— carefree

There’s going to be some woman you encounter where you say “Aw yea, nah. Lemme lock this down”.

She has realized that she isn’t that woman who inspires that thought, motivation, or desire in your mind or your heart. So it’s best she cuts her losses.

Like you said, she’s a good woman and she’s demonstrated that she was down for you during health issues. But that still isn’t enough for you to think about marrying her WHILE YOU CONTINUE INVESTING AND BUILDING because deep down you aren’t thinking about a future with HER, you’re thinking about your own future and if she happens to still be around when you do accomplish what you want to accomplish, cool. If not, :manny:.

And then when you come across another nice woman you’ll be like “aw damn she reminds me of _____. Yea lemme go head and lock this one down”. Lmao

And she’ll come across another guy who was “carefree” and lost his chick and that guy will say “aw man yea lemme get this one right”.

*I say this as someone with more men than women in my family so I watched a bunch of nice, perfectly fine girls pass through my cousins’ hands when I was a kid until one by one they were like “aw damn. Yea lemme get married”. Lmao

Just to have a real moment— this story is pretty common, and when y’all encounter women who are “jaded”, etc it isn’t always because they were left a “babymomma”. Many times there are women who try to show and prove that they are down for a guy and this is the result of their time investment.

And then society will say “well, you let him waste your time, etc”. But she had to invest that time and care into a man to even get to the point of a serious relationship and considering marriage.

Even got some of the brehs in here saying she sounds like a keeper (of course only you know that for sure).

You could’ve quelled her fears and had a serious conversation with her about where you see things going and the timeline- “later this year”, but instead you let her go. :manny:

This is why some chicks are strictly after the money or just say fukk it and date guys who are older who don’t have time to waste.

The fact is some women make good girlfriends and others make good wives.

With modern dating people already get the benefits of marriage without the overhead. Its why on the flip side you have women who were with a man until they get married and now she is “bored” and wants out.

People want tradition (marriage) yet are living modern lives. This is not to say one is better than the other its more so saying people live in an opposite path of what they claim they want.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Told you not to move to VA :wow:

I’m not in your relationship or know the quality of your woman so I can’t say whether to stay with her or leave. Only thing I can say is that the dating scene is truly trash and 99.9 of these chicks ain’t it breh. You’re gonna have a hard time straight up. Smashing is one thing but if you’re looking for something different relationship wise then good luck :francis:

Do know that if you want your current chick back then get her asap. There’s always another nikka around circling her and watching for this exact moment. A lot of these chicks have a plan B and he’ll be sliding over soon :ufdup:

I get your side on not wanting to get married atm. I see her side on wanting to settle down but make sure it’s all for the right reason and not just to flex a ring on IG

How long have y’all been together?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

With modern dating people already get the benefits of marriage without the overhead. Its why on the flip side you have women who were with a man until they get married and now she is “bored” and wants out.

People want tradition (marriage) yet are living modern lives. This is not to say one is better than the other its more so saying people live in an opposite path of what they claim they want.
:wow:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

I agree :ehh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
As a person who is anti-(most) relationships, I personally think she is too hung up on a social perception.

People who live by a picture perfect life story are too far gone in the Matrix. She will never be happy with you because she is trying to rely on you to fulfill her personality insecurities. If you don't wanna go by her picture perfect life story she is gonna have a mental break down every step of the way. She is ultimately chasing something that will make her miserable. Not because that's what she wants but because she's heavily invested in what she "thinks" she should want.

Let it go. Enjoy the DMV in the spring. It's lovely. Take the time for yourself. No one should be pressured into such a massive decision. If you wanted to marry her you would have asked before you left ATL.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Sadly this is all your fault OP. She wants to move back home to be closer to family,because you are not family. You havent married,you have no kids with her,and your not righteously attached. Do you even have timelines,told her the plan? Is she even preparing her womb or for life as a home maker?

When women say you lead them on,it often means you didnt give them anything too look foward to as far as a future,just a life of limbo.

Now instead of putting your foot down,saying "We need to stay in Atlanta and heres why". You still failed to offer up a plan she is really apart of. Instead she gave you a plan,and now you are following her plan as if you are the woman.

Dont be insulted by that statement. I think its great that you are moving for your girls sake,but I dont like HOW your moving.

Its possible she never really planned on moving without you. But was just hoping you would pull off some gesture,or confesssion of love as a sign she should stay. Or for you to man up,put your foot down and advance the commitment stages. But since you didnt do that either,she had to do it in the final hour. So now instead of her crying tears of joy and staying in Atlanta,full of hope about the future. Now its you following her to Virginia full of dread:francis:

Who knows,maybe you can still turn this around. But i fear you had multiple chances and failed,the rooster has crowed. But the good news is I sense you have a good woman,who can probably sense Atlanta is babylon south:respect:
:francis::francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
As a person who is anti-relationships, I personally think she is too hung up on a social perception.

People who live by a picture perfect life story are too far gone in the Matrix. She will never be happy with you because she is trying to rely on you to fulfill her personality insecurities. If you don't wanna go by her picture perfect life story she is gonna have a mental break down every step of the way. She is ultimately chasing something that will make her miserable. Not because that's what she wants but because she's heavily invested in what she "thinks that's what she should want."

Let it go. Enjoy the DMV in the spring. It's lovely. Take the time for yourself.
I hear that.

However, she could just be a woman who wants to create her own family and birth children in wedlock with a man she loves. And while she doesn’t need to follow society’s exact timeline or post proof on IG, she does need to have some sort of timeline for her life because there is a window for these things. This is exactly how women end up a girlfriend for 10years and everyone calls them stupid LOL
They aren’t on the same timeline. 🤷🏾‍♀️