I am now single man, its been a minute, how's the dating scene

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Naw, I am a legit six cert brehs and over six feet too. She makes over six figure herself. Money isn't the issue. I am just an extremely care free dude. I will marry and have kids but I'm not the type to go 100 mile per hour for any woman.

As a matter fact she complains a lot because I'm always so focused on career goals and now investments. She says I'm way too money driven when really I just want financial freedom. She says I have trust issues when it comes to money which I do but not with her since she makes her own.
Sounds like you're making a mistake. Like everyone else has said so far into this thread (I'm on page 3) if she is a good woman who loves you, you should have kept her. Todays dating game is terrible. I've been in a relationship for 2 years. Around I want to say October of last year I went to lunch with a chick I went on like 1 date with in 2020. Just catching up, nothing wild or crazy. It took me like 1 hour to realize I was in a great space with the relationship I have and that I never want to go back to dealing with the crazy, time wasting ass bytches that proliferated my early to mid 30s. Never again. It's just not worth it, especially if she loves you. Do not take that for granted.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Didn't say that shyt anywhere in my post like that but you got it breh.
Not about to go back and forth to let you nikkas use my post to craft shyt to make yourselves feel better about your own present/past situations :pachaha:
Any mention of money and relationships and these dudes are ready to spin it...:francis:

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Sounds like you're making a mistake. Like everyone else has said so far into this thread (I'm on page 3) if she is a good woman who loves you, you should have kept her. Todays dating game is terrible. I've been in a relationship for 2 years. Around I want to say October of last year I went to lunch with a chick I went on like 1 date with in 2020. Just catching up, nothing wild or crazy. It took me like 1 hour to realize I was in a great space with the relationship I have and that I never want to go back to dealing with the crazy, time wasting ass bytches that proliferated my early to mid 30s. Never again. It's just not worth it, especially if she loves you. Do not take that for granted.

life is meaningless.. how can time be wasted?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Sounds like a decent woman who knows her value.

No woman worth a shyt would be waiting around for you to start adulting

Maybe you need to get your shyt together. If she’s a good woman that’s right for you u should hold on to her. Not easy to find.

if you have some sense and aren't green behind the gills.....

then I'd advise anyone to go with their gut and their heart when it comes to women.

its never failed me.

all this shyt I see on here about all these absolutes is so inhumane.

a lot of relationship philosophies on here sound like chatGP generated them :russ:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
update: She been all over the past few days, she is going to miss me blah blah....now i told her im looking for apartments, now her mood change. "Are you really looking to leave". Doesn't help that she was watching love is blind and Clay did some F'd up sheet. All men are the same, blah blah, you guys waste women time etc. etc.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
update: She been all over the past few days, she is going to miss me blah blah....now i told her im looking for apartments, now her mood change. "Are you really looking to leave". Doesn't help that she was watching love is blind and Clay did some F'd up sheet. All men are the same, blah blah, you guys waste women time etc. etc.
Yall being too hasty and clearly need to talk. But if it’s meant to be y’all gonna be back together

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Dawg...just go back. This many people saying you messed up? Better listen to them dawg.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

you still fukking her huh :russ:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Well we met before we actually started dating cause we were in the same black professional circles. So I was kinda just plotting on her from afar for a couple years while fukking hoes. Started dating seriously at 33, we was married by 35.
:wow:

This is the EXACT time window brehettes be trying to catch. Get success, make $, “fukk hoes”, then step to the “nice girl” when you’re done with the hoes and not trying to string anyone along LOL

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Why wasn’t she swooped up by one of the other black professionals in your circle, while you were out running through broads? :jbhmm:

33 kind of late to not have any prospects on the line.
Because the other prospects were running thru hoes while watching the nice girls sit on the sidelines too.

:skip::skip:

This is straight out of y’all’s playbook LOL

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
If you wanna be a manwhore you in the best times for it :manny:

If you lookin for another solid relationship to last years-life idk breh tbh

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Mmhmmmmm

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
YOU are THE KING.

She shouldn't be able to DICTATE ANYTHING to you.

The land goes by THE KING's timeline and everyone else FOLLOWS.