I am now single man, its been a minute, how's the dating scene

Yas

Banned
Daps
Pretty much set and in stone now and it all comes to down to my GF thinking I am wasting her time :beli:. Her biggest issue is that she feels like I don't set personal goals. Marriage, kids and home buying. To her things have to be perfect on her time.

We almost broke in January because we had a rough past six month, from moving to shyt that were said because she thought I cheated ( I have never cheated and have had p*ssy handed to me on a silver platter and I have said no. The moment we patch shyt up through couples therapy she started pressing marriage 100 mile per hour.

I do want to get married and have kids but I don't like pressure. I was going to do it this year for sure after our rough patch. Despite our differences, she is not a bad woman. There are qualities I look for in a woman such is this woman the type that will be by your side when health issues come up. Kid raising but sometimes she just worries too much about life while I am a carefree guy.

I don't subscribe to GMB lifestyle, we are getting old...lol dont have much time nor do I plan on dating any woman under 30,
Please don't come into the dating market with that nonchalant attitude

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Please don't come into the dating market with that nonchalant attitude

These hoes want your 5 year plan on date #1.. :damn:

“I’m dating with intention”

And it’s nothing wrong with that. Don’t be out here wasting peoples time…:whew:

And be up front about what it is you want and set your boundaries early…:whoo::salute:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
0i1sDG8.jpg