And why only Black women???:what:

Crabs-in-a-barrel.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Hold the fukk up. :dahell:

This the same plan that created the nikka generation. This shyt destroyed families. These same women gonna create broken families then blame men.

Free handouts don't work. It creates selfish, lazy, and spoiled people. All the black community has to do is raise there sons, why we still ain't doing that?

People need opportunity not free money. This is a trap.

My mom is on welfare and that shyt made her pathetic. Everybody in my family getting free shyt is not trying to better themselves. They too comfortable, so now they spoiled and lazy. Then the Democrats are gonna use this to make whoever's on it there bytch.

They pull this same shyt with Africans and it destroys small businesses and most people don't even try and work because there getting free handouts.

same women bytching about equality about to take more handouts?

sounds like the gov't trying they best to keep black women single by providing more subsidies.

Superstar
Daps
There's Always a catch. :beli:

And why only Black women???:what:

In Her Hands
Why is the program focused on Black women?

Black women face more economic insecurity as a result of systemic barriers like pay inequality and fewer economic buffers than nearly any other demographic in Georgia. Black women earn $0.63 on the dollar to white men in Georgia, and 38% of Black women in the Old 4th Ward of Atlanta live in poverty, compared to 26% of Black men and 8% of white women. Black women in Georgia also face uniquely high barriers to wealth creation. Many act as primary caretakers, and must deprioritize health costs or take on debt to cover their family’s basic needs. While people and communities are incredibly resilient and resourceful, Black women are among the most likely group to experience cash shortfalls that make covering basic needs difficult.

it looks like it's open to trehs and "nonbinary" (anyone can claim that) folks so honestly anyone can apply. i'm assuming most of the people receiving funds will be women tho

Daps

This the same plan that created the nikka generation. This shyt destroyed families. These same women gonna create broken families then blame men.

Free handouts don't work. It creates selfish, lazy, and spoiled people. All the black community has to do is raise there sons, why we still ain't doing that?

My mom is on welfare and that shyt made her pathetic. Everybody in my family getting free shyt is not trying to better themselves. They too comfortable, so now they spoiled and lazy. Then the Democrats are gonna use this to make whoever's on it there bytch.

They pull this same shyt with Africans and it destroys small businesses and most people don't even try and work because there getting free handouts.

They’re not ready for that conversation.

There was a thread last week about women admitting they don’t want to earn too much, because they would lose their benefits. It was about either being low income, or rich, and being middle class isn’t beneficial.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Neg

Go kill ya shytty ass mom then yaself u sambo

The coli c00n brigade gone signal around this fakkit too

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
In Her Hands
Why is the program focused on Black women?

Black women face more economic insecurity as a result of systemic barriers like pay inequality and fewer economic buffers than nearly any other demographic in Georgia. Black women earn $0.63 on the dollar to white men in Georgia, and 38% of Black women in the Old 4th Ward of Atlanta live in poverty, compared to 26% of Black men and 8% of white women. Black women in Georgia also face uniquely high barriers to wealth creation. Many act as primary caretakers, and must deprioritize health costs or take on debt to cover their family’s basic needs. While people and communities are incredibly resilient and resourceful, Black women are among the most likely group to experience cash shortfalls that make covering basic needs difficult.

it looks like it's open to trehs and "nonbinary" (anyone can claim that) folks so honestly anyone can apply. i'm assuming most of the people receiving funds will be women tho
Bullshyt, why limit to 1 street of a ward? Women in Atlanta are well ahead black men financially

horizon

Veteran
Daps

Superstar
Daps
edit misread. i don't know where the 1 street thing came from