Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No where in Tonetalks tweets was African or any Foreigner mentioned. Y'all love inserting yourselves in our conversations and cannot mind your business.
fukk outta here. The main point of this fakkit's AM post is to show the lack of ADOS at Howard is the result of some sort of conspiracy caused by African and Carribean immigrants. fukk this nikka for this hateful bullshyt

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
What’s the reason then?
Reason for what?
fukk outta here. The main point of this fakkit's AM post is to show the lack of ADOS at Howard is the result of some sort of conspiracy caused by African and Carribean immigrants. fukk this nikka for this hateful bullshyt
This is just your paranoid delusions. nikka asked a question and here comes some foreign fakkits acting like he is out to get you.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But here are so many medical schoools in the US. Maybe they're applying at other medical schools around the country also. If it's cheaper to go locally than going to Howard maybe they are going to more local or more affordable schools. I know Howard is HBCU, but I'm sure there is a bigger picture with pieces we don't see. This article only focuses on Howard. What if a more qualified African American male chooses Michigan or Duke medical school or a lesser qualified student attends a lesser known medical school before going to Howard.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yall really go up to people and ask them if they great great great grandaddies was slaves?:ohhh:

Nigerians/Ghanians/Ethiopians/Haitians etc all pretty much let you know they are distinct from black people and make sure to go out their way to tell you what they are themselves within an hour of meeting them.

Does it feel bad to see ADOS starting to do the same? Why does this particular distinction trigger such latent resentment within you and nobody else's does?:jbhmm:

:mjpls:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yeah I did. So what?
The video he linked to DIRECTLY shows Caribbean ,African and Asian first year med students at HU.

Your line about "he doesn't mention Africans or foreign students" is disingenuous.
If you would rather not discuss this, then just say so, but don't cop pleas about what AM's post is about.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
So is there any research or study done on this? or are we just coming to conclusions from an unverified youtube account.

Also
"Thank you to Yvette Carnell, Antonio Moore, Tariq Nasheed, and even Roland Martin for bringing awareness to this problem."
:mjlol:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
The video he linked to DIRECTLY shows Caribbean ,African and Asian first year med students at HU.

Your line about "he doesn't mention Africans or foreign students" is disingenuous.
If you would rather not discuss this, then just say so, but don't cop pleas about what AM's post is about.

no flaming,

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what his point might possibly be.

:skip:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No what I'm saying ,and the facts should confirm, is that the DECISION MAKERS who determine admission to HU are from the same ethnic group as Antonio Moore.

Which changes what about AMs point and observation about qualified ADOS men not being admitted into a school that was created specifically to prevent this from happening? Why does this point and observation bother you so much?:mjpls:

Last edited: