Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Which changes what about AMs point and observation about qualified ADOS men not being admitted into a school that was created specifically to prevent this from happening:mjpls:
Which asks who he is pointing the finger to blame? The title of the video says H.U. medical school has failed ADOS men. How? Are they biased against people from same heritage/nationality?

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Which asks who he is pointing the finger to blame? The title of the video says H.U. medical school has failed ADOS men. How? Are they biased against people from same heritage/nationality?

HU has failed ADOS men by admitting zero into their med school. There needs to be a distinct category for ADOS to check off so we can truly understand what our representation is in all these med schools are and come up with ways to fix it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The OP and Tone's tweet indicate that it's because Africans are taking our slots rather than a ADOS men losing interest in medicine :martin:
That's the tone of this board.

Notice not one person in here can break down how a foreigner "takes away" a slot from a local valid applicant.

For a long time this board ran with the LIE that international Black students got Affirmative Action intended for locals. Now it's a crime just to go to school in any capacity.

:mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
HU has failed ADOS men by admitting zero into their med school. There needs to be a distinct category for ADOS to check off so we can truly understand what our representation is in all these med schools are and come up with ways to fix it.

I think he has a larger objective. I haven't followed him as much as his partner but I think I get it now. YC always criticizes media stories of successful AAs with the attention grabbing headlines, because she feels that it's used to mask problems in the community and inequities in the system. She says the stats show a very dire situation specifically for African Americans.

In the push for reparations, Antonio and Yvette are going to highlight the opposite of what the media does. They will show attention grabbing headline stories that show some of the negative realities for AAs. To bolster their case for the need for reparations.

I get it.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I keep telling yall all these nikkas that talk slick about ADOS got reparations on the mind and, for whatever reason, REALLY don't want ADOS to get any despite what they might say. Knew it was only a matter of time before this nikka told us what he was really thinking and how he really felt. :martin:
Wait, how is this slick talk?This is literally what Yvette Carnell has OPENLY stated when she mentions statistics and criticizes popular stories about successful AAs. She says that media shows young McD's franchisee as a smokescreen and that that data shows how rare such a story would be.

She and Tone just launched a push for a reparations discussion conference tied to ADOS.

Yvette posting the same tweet or video wouldn't have raised an eyebrow because it would be consistent with her overall point. I'm less familiar with Tone so it took me a while to get it.

I think in your heart of hearts you see what they are doing and why.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wait, how is this slick talk?This is literally what Yvette Carnell has OPENLY stated when she mentions statistics and criticizes popular stories about successful AAs. She says that media shows young McD's franchisee as a smokescreen and that that data shows how rare such a story would be.

She and Tone just launched a push for a reparations discussion conference tied to ADOS.

Yvette posting the same tweet or video wouldn't have raised an eyebrow because it would be consistent with her overall point. I'm less familiar with Tone so it took me a while to get it.

I think in your heart of hearts you see what they are doing and why.

I changed it to the :martin: face because I already know what time you're on and what you're really thinking about and why deep down you don't want it to happen and how that manifests itself in your talking points.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Unless there is more to the story this is a disingenuous post by Antonio.
AM applied to and graduated from Law School and then passed the(California) bar.

He knows the criteria for acceptance and graduation from undergrad and law school/medical school/mba programs having gone through it..and he also knows the races and ethnicities of people most represented in those settings (especially out in California)

The story about no first year AA students at Howard Medical School is hard to believe, but how does this tie into ADOS?
It's an HBCU.......I'm going to assume that majority of decision makers there are AA. The notion I've read about foreign Blacks taking AA slots in colleges wouldn't seem to apply here. Neither would the notion of whites giving preferential treatment/admission decisions to Black foreigners over AAs.

Without flaming or lobbing insults, can somebody explain to me what AM's point might be?
Antonio is pandering to his flag hugging mouth-breather fan base.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

I hope you joking. Doctors at vital. All you saying is ain't nobody tryna work hard

That's what it boils down to. All you mostly see posted on this board are shortcuts to money...people don't even want to get a 4 year degree...they just want certs.

College is useless, right?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The OP and Tone's tweet indicate that it's because Africans are taking our slots rather than a ADOS men losing interest in medicine :martin:
This is your average DDoS thread, c00ning under the pretenses that we are just looking out for Black folks. nikkas in DDoS are major c00ns