Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
This is your average DDoS thread, c00ning under the pretenses that we are just looking out for Black folks. nikkas in DDoS are major c00ns
Looking out for ados, get it right :youngsabo:. Y'all irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's what it boils down to. All you mostly see posted on this board are shortcuts to money...people don't even want to get a 4 year degree...they just want certs.

College is useless, right?

Black men don't become doctors because on top of the lack of wealth your family has you got to be a broke nikka with ambition for 10 years and if you wash out ain't nobody fukking with a med school drop out with 6 figure debt. It all boils down to a lack of economic access, risk/reward and support system for wash outs.

If you flunk outta med school, that's 8ish years of your prime down the drain and you're fukked financally. Sisters do well in med school because you can be a complete drop out with high debt loser but you'll still find a decent enough dude to support you. :comeon:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
That's the tone of this board.

Notice not one person in here can break down how a foreigner "takes away" a slot from a local valid applicant.

For a long time this board ran with the LIE that international Black students got Affirmative Action intended for locals. Now it's a crime just to go to school in any capacity.

:mjlol:

I can post a link to where colleges where filling AA enrollment spot with African immagrants

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I changed it to the :martin: face because I already know what time you're on and what you're really thinking about and why deep down you don't want it to happen and how that manifests itself in your talking points.
Reality check from the myths that you've obviously started believing.

1. you can't dispute my last point. YC's entire theme is that media is sugar coating what realities are for AAs and that she has the data to support what those grim realities are. She believes that the govt. can help provide the solution. In making her case to the govt and to draw support from her ethnic group, she will do the opposite of the sugar coating stories. AM is doing that with the OP post. If AM is doing something to effect a solution, it would involve attending conference/convention of AA doctors and working on outreach programs to encourage Black teens to pursue medicine as a career and mentor them. I believe that he is taking such measures, but the tweet is to draw public support for ADOS and reparations.

2. If EVERY single Black non AA secretly or openly didn't want AAs to get reparations, that would have NO effect on the measure passing. That's the reality. If you need a villain/bogeyman to motivate you, then carry on,though

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
This is the truth nowadays. With Med school pricing never being higher and cost of living spiraling out of control, people rather be engineers or IT workers. They don't have the time to study for 10+ years before they can have a decent lifestyle.

It’s actually not true though.. do y’all just make up shyt for the fukk of it, not knowing it can be result debunked?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can post a link to where colleges where filling AA enrollment spot with African immagrants
"International" students. If they are not in that category then that's not what I'm talking about and the biggest benefactors where white women not immigrants. A immigrant who is a citizen is not the same as international students.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If there is discrimination that obviously needs to be addressed.

However, I don't want medicine, of all professions, to lower any kind of standards if applicants just aren't cutting it.

Maybe some folks aren't qualified or their interests are in other areas. There are a lot of medical schools around the country that black Americans attend.

I think we can all agree that we don't need more doctors and researchers who are not qualified out there. China just edited human DNA, tech and science advance very quickly.

Last edited:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reality check from the myths that you've obviously started believing.

1. you can't dispute my last point. YC's entire theme is that media is sugar coating what realities are for AAs and that she has the data to support what those grim realities are. She believes that the govt. can help provide the solution. In making her case to the govt and to draw support from her ethnic group, she will do the opposite of the sugar coating stories. AM is doing that with the OP post. If AM is doing something to effect a solution, it would involve attending conference/convention of AA doctors and working on outreach programs to encourage Black teens to pursue medicine as a career and mentor them. I believe that he is taking such measures, but the tweet is to draw public support for ADOS and reparations.

2. If EVERY single Black non AA secretly or openly didn't want AAs to get reparations, that would have NO effect on the measure passing. That's the reality. If you need a villain/bogeyman to motivate you, then carry on,though

When someone gives you the this

:martin:

Face in the real world, are you that socially retarded that you're gonna keep talking to them? I already know your mind is made up and why it's made up, this convo been dead to me. KIM.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the more i see these threads the more it seems like the black community, all of us, are getting played.

it feels like the reparations discussion is being used to turn us against each other and further dilute black progress. something just doesnt feel right...