Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

Cliffs:

-Shows Howard medical school class ( A lot of Asian and white Immigrants)

-The Black men interviews were African

-The chancellor of Howard med said African Americans in medical school is going extinct.

I'll have to do some searching but I remember a thread on here somewhere affirming something to that effect. The argument was that the newer generation is more interested in going the IT route and getting straight to the money rather than spending years in medical school and racking up debt. African parents on the other hand tend to be pretty strict on that "Doctor, Lawyer, or you're a shame to our family" route cuz that's what they know as respectable and profitable professions.

How many people believe that last point tho? :mjpls:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Blacks in general hardly go into medicine overall. Most medical schools, especially a historically black one like Howard abide by diversity of student body. If AADOS actually applied, the class enrollment would somewhat reflect that.

Well, tell that to Morehouse Medical School. Where my God brother and cousin graduated.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shame on Howard admissions. I’m sure there are AA’s wanting to be in the medical field
Their GPA and MCAT medians are lower than almost all other US medical schools, there are plenty of African-American women, I’m sure there *could* be African-American men.
I also find that a little hard to believe, because I met an AA guy that goes there when I was looking at their law school.

Last edited:

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
thats funny you made this thread because i just watched a black history month segment on the news about these 3 black doctors today

ApGbUiX.jpg

i might have to check the book out

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'll have to do some searching but I remember a thread on here somewhere affirming something to that effect. The argument was that the newer generation is more interested in going the IT route and getting straight to the money rather than spending years in medical school and racking up debt. African parents on the other hand tend to be pretty strict on that "Doctor, Lawyer, or you're a shame to our family" route cuz that's what they know as respectable and profitable professions.

How many people believe that last point tho? :mjpls:

Found it
Most black doctors are women

@Nerdy black guy @Cadillac posted in the thread too. Ya'll caught amnesia or something? :gucci:

This was JANUARY :mindblown: the coli had no problem discussing this issue among gender lines within the "ADOS" community. This is why I can't stand Yvette and Tone. They're steady digging for shyt to rile people up against Africans and Caribbeans. All data and no context :snoop: Ya'll gotta stop letting them yank ya'lls chains and play you like fools.
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-d.jpg
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-b.jpg
aamc-news-black-subgroups-inline.jpg