Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Found it
Most black doctors are women

@Nerdy black guy @Cadillac posted in the thread too. Ya'll caught amnesia or something? :gucci:

This was JANUARY :mindblown: the coli had no problem discussing this issue among gender lines within the "ADOS" community. This is why I can't stand Yvette and Tone. They're steady digging for shyt to rile people up. All data and no context :snoop: Ya'll gotta stop letting them yank ya'lls chains and play you like fools.
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-d.jpg
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-b.jpg
aamc-news-black-subgroups-inline.jpg

I never said anything about AADOS black women. I’m happy for them but this is about AADOS black men and their lack of representation.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I never said anything about AADOS black women. I’m happy for them but this is about AADOS black men and their lack of representation.

The OP and Tone's tweet indicate that it's because Africans are taking our slots rather than a ADOS men losing interest in medicine :martin:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Found it
Most black doctors are women

@Nerdy black guy @Cadillac posted in the thread too. Ya'll caught amnesia or something? :gucci:

This was JANUARY :mindblown: the coli had no problem discussing this issue among gender lines within the "ADOS" community. This is why I can't stand Yvette and Tone. They're steady digging for shyt to rile people up against Africans and Caribbeans. All data and no context :snoop: Ya'll gotta stop letting them yank ya'lls chains and play you like fools.
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-d.jpg
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-b.jpg
aamc-news-black-subgroups-inline.jpg
I had one post in that thread nikka, my post was a diss toward the dumbass op. I hardly was someone in that "discussion"

yall nikkas defending this sounding alot like cacs

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If I was a black male that was going to medical school why in the fukk would a chose Howard:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Aint nobody trying to study for 10 plus years no more

This is the truth nowadays. With Med school pricing never being higher and cost of living spiraling out of control, people rather be engineers or IT workers. They don't have the time to study for 10+ years before they can have a decent lifestyle.