How would YOU introduce the X-Men into the disneyverse?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wouldn't say soon.. Probably 2026 at the earliest. There's no actual movie in production. From the time one is announced up to when it's actually ready for release will be 3+ years.
I should have clarified, I think Fiege will start planting the seeds ASAP - characters will start emerging soon, full length features a few years away, agreed.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I like this.

I would then introduce the X-man antagonists
  • Senator Kelley
  • Bolivar Trask - senior government official
  • Sebastian Shaw - presidential counsel - secret mutant
who are legislating ways to address the 'mutant threat' and 'human extinction agenda'. JJJ interviews them on The Daily Bugle.com :mjgrin:

The difference is that there are a small wave of humans who develop mutations immediately following the blip, and from then on kids start showing mutations at puberty. Professor X is the first OPEN mutant and invites mutants worldwide to seek refuge and learn at the school he is opening. The first people to visit are

Professor X's student and fellow mutant Hank McCoy
Cyclops
Angel
Jean Grey
Rogue
ice Man
Havoc

as the movie progresses you see other mutants plan to visit the mansion from across the globe, including storm, gambit, colossus, etc. The story doesn't focus on them but they exist.

Meanwhile, Sebastian Shaw is continuing / restarting the super soldier program and pitches the idea of creating the greatest army in world history of mutants for the united states. He turns the supersoldier program into the Weapon X. He views Professor X as a threat, as he wants mutants and humans to live in peace. He then creates Weapon X and sends him to the mansion where all hell brakes out. he kills a bunch of shytty mutants nobody cares about [sunfire, banshee, dazzler]. To be clear, wolverine is sold as fukking unstoppable. a true final boss of this movie. Professor X has to call a friend in the science community...Bruce Banner. You get the Wolverine vs. Hulk battle :blessed:. Wolverine is only stopped when Cyclops steps up to lead the team in battle, and professor X finally gets thru to wolverine's mind and relaxes him as hulk pummels him. Then he shares his old millitary nickname of Wolverine. And "they chose me because I'm the best at what I do. And what I do...is KILL :demonic:"

Final act is the X-men with Wolverine battling with Shaw and some of his followers who were down to be in the mutant army.

This is excellent.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
How will they introduce Reynolds’ Deadpool is a better question.
LXapSdL.gif

lets go

:mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think you got to do “Time Runs Out” and from there combine them with universe. You can then pick and choose who you keep maybe even reboot certain characters like Iron Man with new actors.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't do a movie :yeshrug:

X-Men being team based, there's so many characters and story arcs and locations that can't be fleshed out in a single movie.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I wouldn't do a movie :yeshrug:

X-Men being team based, there's so many characters and story arcs and locations that can't be fleshed out in a single movie.

I think this is the issue. The avengers are team based too, but every movie wasn't just all the avengers, they gave everyone their solo projects.
Some of X-men are strong enough for solos, Obviously we've seen Wolverine and Deadpool. They wanted to do Gambit too. Magneto could easily carry his own film.
Other characters would be great featured in other peoples films. Iceman for example used to always team up with spiderman or human torch iirc. Rogue could show up in Captain marvel. Storm could show up in a movie about the morlocks or star in it. stuff like that.
they don't have to make every thing one big team up.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Yeah but he bodied that role son.

It’s gonna be next to impossible to live up to him.
gotta try. Each of the 3 spidermen brought something different to the table. Maybe the next one will be more savage than Jackman was. We haven't really 'FELT' an adamantium rage yet. The closest was X-24 and the initial weapon x transition on film

Daps
i'm in favor of recasting ... i don't mind fox variant cameos in Dr Strange-MoM, but for the MCU versions i prefer new versions of the main characters (even tho for some reason i don't mind keeping the younger x and magneto from the fox series)

some dope ideas in the thread, i definitely would wanna see cyclops and storm done properly, and a new wolverine that isn't used as the central character to every storyline x-men related

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
i'm in favor of recasting ... i don't mind fox variant cameos in Dr Strange-MoM, but for the MCU versions i prefer new versions of the main characters (even tho for some reason i don't mind keeping the younger x and magneto from the fox series)

some dope ideas in the thread, i definitely would wanna see cyclops and storm done properly, and a new wolverine that isn't used as the central character to every storyline x-men related
and THROW MYSTIQUE IN THE GOT DAMN BUSHES :camby:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
and THROW MYSTIQUE IN THE GOT DAMN BUSHES :camby:
They fukked up trying make her a hero.
Her super power is shape shifting, aka: being duplicitous and untrustworthy in the form of a power. How do you take that framework and then make the character honest and forthright, and then expect her to remain interesting? Why would a good person ever steal someone's identity, for cosplaying?
I think in the last movie she didn't even change into anybody but her blue self and Jennifer Lawrence. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
They fukked up trying make her a hero.
Her super power is shape shifting, aka: being duplicitous and untrustworthy in the form of a power. How do you take that framework and then make the character honest and forthright, and then expect her to remain interesting?
I think in the last movie she didn't even change into anybody but her blue self and Jennifer Lawrence. :mjlol:
she literally wears a BELT OF SKULLS :heh:

and how fukkin lazy did they get at the end. look at this makeup
889ff0d2ee2e2bf704378752ad7adb03a6281578.gifv

:scust:
6ab4f96c83000846-600x338.jpg

lmao

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I like this.

I would then introduce the X-man antagonists
  • Senator Kelley
  • Bolivar Trask - senior government official
  • Sebastian Shaw - presidential counsel - secret mutant
who are legislating ways to address the 'mutant threat' and 'human extinction agenda'. JJJ interviews them on The Daily Bugle.com :mjgrin:

The difference is that there are a small wave of humans who develop mutations immediately following the blip, and from then on kids start showing mutations at puberty. Professor X is the first OPEN mutant and invites mutants worldwide to seek refuge and learn at the school he is opening. The first people to visit are

Professor X's student and fellow mutant Hank McCoy
Cyclops
Angel
Jean Grey
Rogue
ice Man
Havoc

as the movie progresses you see other mutants plan to visit the mansion from across the globe, including storm, gambit, colossus, etc. The story doesn't focus on them but they exist.

Meanwhile, Sebastian Shaw is continuing / restarting the super soldier program and pitches the idea of creating the greatest army in world history of mutants for the united states. He turns the supersoldier program into the Weapon X. He views Professor X as a threat, as he wants mutants and humans to live in peace. He then creates Weapon X and sends him to the mansion where all hell brakes out. he kills a bunch of shytty mutants nobody cares about [sunfire, banshee, dazzler]. To be clear, wolverine is sold as fukking unstoppable. a true final boss of this movie. Professor X has to call a friend in the science community...Bruce Banner. You get the Wolverine vs. Hulk battle :blessed:. Wolverine is only stopped when Cyclops steps up to lead the team in battle, and professor X finally gets thru to wolverine's mind and relaxes him as hulk pummels him. Then he shares his old millitary nickname of Wolverine. And "they chose me because I'm the best at what I do. And what I do...is KILL :demonic:"

Final act is the X-men with Wolverine battling with Shaw and some of his followers who were down to be in the mutant army.

:myman:

eddie-murphy-nod.gif