How would YOU introduce the X-Men into the disneyverse?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
AW HELL NAH

THE XMEN HAD TO HAVE EXISTED
BEFORE THE SNAP.
TOO MUCH HISTORY THERE.

MULTIVERSE MAKES MORE SENSE
THAN THIS.
:devil:
:evil:
It just matters whether we value that history or not. I’m pretty sure disney would be fine throwing everything they have done to the bushes except wolverine and professor x. Personally i would forget that shyt because fukk mystique and jennifer lawrence.

if they want to bring the history over, yeah multiverse is the way to go. If not, then the blip sparking mutations in the youth and some adults is a way

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
he was the main event of their biggest run ever though

that said even in the story i wrote above, he isn't much of a team member and I think that should be his story...they neutered him in the FOX movies

Yeah, I figure the problem with Wolverine is, if he's on the squad then the story tends to become about him and not the X-men.

So I say let him sit out the first movie, maybe hint at him in the end credits scene and whatnot. That would be the best way imaginable to build hype for the sequel.

Then maybe in the 2nd movie introduce him as an antagonist and have him change sides eventually. That way he could be in the story without necessarily stealing time away from the rest of the team.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It just matters whether we value that history or not. I’m pretty sure disney would be fine throwing everything they have done to the bushes except wolverine and professor x. Personally i would forget that shyt because fukk mystique and jennifer lawrence.

if they want to bring the history over, yeah multiverse is the way to go. If not, then the blip sparking mutations in the youth and some adults is a way

NO WHEN I SAY HISTORY
IM SPEAKING OF COMICS/CARTOONS

NOT THE MOVIES...

BASICALLY MEANING WE CANT
HAVE MUTANTS COME INTO EXISTENCE
IN 2025.

NAH THEYVE BEEN HERE
AND DOING THEIR OWN THING IN THEIR UNIVERSE
WHICH CAN BE SHOWN IN
PREQUEL MOVIES LIKE
CAPTAIN MARVEL BEING BASED
IN THE 90S.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
NO WHEN I SAY HISTORY
IM SPEAKING OF COMICS/CARTOONS

NOT THE MOVIES...

BASICALLY MEANING WE CANT
HAVE MUTANTS COME INTO EXISTENCE
IN 2025.

NAH THEYVE BEEN HERE
AND DOING THEIR OWN THING
WHICH CAN BE SHOWN IN
PREQUELS MOVIES LIKE
CAPTAIN MARVEL BEING BASED
IN THE 90S.
Ah, 100% agreed

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'd do a Disney+ show focusing on Xavier going around recruiting different people for his school.

It would basically be setup for the eventual movie and a good way to get the origin stories out of the way. The end of the show could lead into the first X-men movie.
This was my thought. Use a TV series to lay all the groundwork of how mutants came to be and Xavier doing his recruiting and the government's response and creation of sentinels. End the TV show with them officially declaring themselves the X-Men and that gives them a chance to hit the ground running with the first movie.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
he was the main event of their biggest run ever though

that said even in the story i wrote above, he isn't much of a team member and I think that should be his story...they neutered him in the FOX movies

If they have to start fresh I say they just bring in the original 5, have them be young and have a relatively young Professor X, and just ease their way into Wolverine and Magneto.

We know Wolverine and Magneto are headliners but the MCU is a chance for them to create new headliners.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was a fan of the whole “They always existed, just in the shadows” slant but they just used that for Eternals

Blip activating the mutant gene or multiversal fukkery are probably more realistic

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
latest

If it was up to me, this shyt would've been showing the X logo instead :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
it has to be politically based but we not doing the 40s Nazi Germany intros and then the X and Martin comps this time...

We gonna be in present day so probably a spin on the Defund the Police movements and anti-immigration

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah will be interesting to see how they do it. The blip is a good starting point.

I’m intrigued by what X Men characters variants or otherwise turn up in Multiverse of madness

I think

Xavier has been rumoured

But I could see

Jackman maybe giving Wolvie one last hurrah even for a few minutes

They’ve been doing extensive reshoots on Dr Strange so I’m expecting some crazy cameos plus Marvel has seen what nostalgia does for box office.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it has to be politically based but we not doing the 40s Nazi Germany intros and then the X and Martin comps this time...

We gonna be in present day so probably a spin on the Defund the Police movements and anti-immigration
NAH fukk THAT.

THEY CAN STILL HAVE ALL
OF THAT IN THEIR OWN
UNIVERSE AND MOVIES
BEFORE COMING THRU
IN THE MULTIVERSE.

WE AINT DOING NO
METOO, LGTB ERA ORIGIN XMEN.