How would YOU introduce the X-Men into the disneyverse?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah I really like that way of introducing the mutants @Ed MOTHEREFFING G . Them showing up as multiversal beings is trash. Remember, Professor X and Magneto origin stories are very important.
THEY CAN DO THEIR ORIGIN
STORIES IN THEIR OWN
UNIVERSE AND FILMS
BEFORE BRINGING THEM OVER
TO ENGAGE WITH THE MCU CHARACTERS.

ITS ALREADY BEEN
ESTABLISHED IN LOKI
AND WHAT IF THAT THERES

TONS OF UNIVERSES WE DONT KNOW ABOUT.

DISNEY CAN MAKE
XMEN MOVIES THAT HAVE
NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AVENGERS
NOR ANYBODY FROM THAT UNIVERSE.

:devil:
:evil:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Humans were always going to develop the mutant gene, but due to the snap and less people being on Earth because of “evolution/survival ect” the gene activated in mankind early. There have always been mutants but because the numbers were so small no one knew what to make of it or what to call them. Now theyre appearing in numbers and Professor X is one of the first people to put it all together.

This is kinda like my fan fiction origin as well. I think the big thing is you have to make Mutants more distinct as a group since the MCU already has super powered/ability individuals already. I had an idea but this would be pretty grimdark and possibly too close plot wise to the real world right now and would also put the Avengers's actions in a bad light.

The people who survived both infinity gauntlet snaps, some of them their DNA is altered completely and accelerated their evolutionary potential since humanity is still a relatively young cosmic species but it takes around 10 years (or whatever's plot convenient) for the changes to become apparent and the world governments/medical community don't know that's the cause at first. People start to come down with what appears to be a mysterious illness that proves fatal for a significant number (2/3s, 1/4th, whatever's plot convenient due to their bodies DNA trying to adapt to the changes) of those affected and everyone's in a state of panic and things are chaotic . The Avengers (or what's left of them) try to figure out what's going on since the initially thought is that there's a villain or entity causing this, but to no avail and are kinda helpless on the matter since it's only appearing on Earth and no one has taken credit. Also, the avengers who are non super-powered eventually die as well due to this (if Marvel doesn't kill them off already since I think it might just be Hawkeye, War Machine, Okoyo and Ant Man at this point) .

The UN contacts Bruce Banner to help figure this out (since he's the most well known Big Brain) and introduce him to their top and most promising researcher Dr. Hank McCoy to head up a research team. They slowly begin the connect the dots regarding who is getting sick and and that its due to the cosmic radiation from the stones. Unknown to everyone in the research team, Hank has been using his own samples partially because so many people die initially and some earlier folks that survive completely have inconclusive results (and Hank himself is starting to show symptoms of the sickness as well, which causing him to be more diligent in finding a solution). Hank finds some research about the radiation from the snap (testing the data compared to himself), and Brings it to Bruce, and the both of them run a simulation and then realize the connection. Bruce is hesitant to bring the data to the UN (partially cause he realized that part of it was the Avengers doing) to continue to research this before jumping to conclusions while Hank is the opposite, they argue over it and Hank secretly tells the rest of the team, which initially agree with Bruce (due to clout), but then Hank eventually falls ill and is comatose. This scares the team and they reveal it to the UN higher ups who now don't trust Banner due to trying to withhold this info.

Meanwhile, some of the people who initially had the illness (and didn't die) are coming back seemingly "normal" but eventually showing to have powers and are behaving recklessly and even causing mayhem. Some of them have physical changes and some are displaying "abilities" that haven't been seen before that befuddles the UN research team. The UN higher ups are panicked by this and led by U.S Senator Kelly, determine that they need to find, segregate and account for all people that initially survived the blip as they could be "potentially dangerous" , this causes even more panic and people are planning on retaliating. This eventually happens with attacks on government buildings around the world.

The existing earth base MCU heroes, try to gate keep and keep things from boiling over, but are caught in the middle as the UN and governments become more aggressive and the people with powers aka mutants begin to match it and both sides see the existing avengers as working for the other side.

In Westchester County NY, the son of wealthy NYC philanthropists seemingly comes out of his sickness and to the surprised of his doctors, which is unknowingly able to read their minds (saying there's no way he should be alive, he had cancer as well, etc) comes to and sees all the mayhem on tv and beings to hear voices... ...

Meanwhile in Madripoor, at a bar known of hired mercenaries the tv is showing the events happening and someone off screen says, "great, now more freaks like me in the world...."

And that's all I got:patrice:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Here's the thing, they don't have to have them in separate universes to not have them interact. They can completely have their own adventures, and own "world" in the same universe. They also don't have to de-age them. Prof X & Magneto can still be old AF...and have been Mutants for a long time. They're already keeping Deadpool, so the core X-Men (Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Beast, Iceman, Kitty, Rogue, Gambit, Nightcrawler) can still be early to mid-30s. The New Mutants are in their early 20s, along with NTW & Yukio, so they can keep them and add a whole slew of younger crew.

Plus, the X-Men don't need an origin story. Drop in their world at any point, and it's the same ish. 5 Lights works, Messiah Complex works, House of X works, hell, even Schism works if hey want to jump in with establishing viewpoints.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
gotta try. Each of the 3 spidermen brought something different to the table. Maybe the next one will be more savage than Jackman was. We haven't really 'FELT' an adamantium rage yet. The closest was X-24 and the initial weapon x transition on film

Gonna be hard to top Logan. The screenplay was nominated for an Oscar. it was flames..

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Since Disney never said whether or not DD/LC/JJ are part of the MCU mainverse, I would introduce the mutants through there. Basically pulling them through the mutliverse. Assuming Marvel is really doing the Secret Wars thing.

Daps
I like this.

I would then introduce the X-man antagonists
  • Senator Kelley
  • Bolivar Trask - senior government official
  • Sebastian Shaw - presidential counsel - secret mutant
who are legislating ways to address the 'mutant threat' and 'human extinction agenda'. JJJ interviews them on The Daily Bugle.com :mjgrin:

The difference is that there are a small wave of humans who develop mutations immediately following the blip, and from then on kids start showing mutations at puberty. Professor X is the first OPEN mutant and invites mutants worldwide to seek refuge and learn at the school he is opening. The first people to visit are

Professor X's student and fellow mutant Hank McCoy
Cyclops
Angel
Jean Grey
Rogue
ice Man
Havoc

as the movie progresses you see other mutants plan to visit the mansion from across the globe, including storm, gambit, colossus, etc. The story doesn't focus on them but they exist.

Meanwhile, Sebastian Shaw is continuing / restarting the super soldier program and pitches the idea of creating the greatest army in world history of mutants for the united states. He turns the supersoldier program into the Weapon X. He views Professor X as a threat, as he wants mutants and humans to live in peace. He then creates Weapon X and sends him to the mansion where all hell brakes out. he kills a bunch of shytty mutants nobody cares about [sunfire, banshee, dazzler]. To be clear, wolverine is sold as fukking unstoppable. a true final boss of this movie. Professor X has to call a friend in the science community...Bruce Banner. You get the Wolverine vs. Hulk battle :blessed:. Wolverine is only stopped when Cyclops steps up to lead the team in battle, and professor X finally gets thru to wolverine's mind and relaxes him as hulk pummels him. Then he shares his old millitary nickname of Wolverine. And "they chose me because I'm the best at what I do. And what I do...is KILL :demonic:"

Final act is the X-men with Wolverine battling with Shaw and some of his followers who were down to be in the mutant army.

I want Wolverine done right. Like you said, he's supposed to be unstoppable.

The closest thing we got to him being unstoppable in the Fox universe was the clone of him in the Logan movie. THAT is how Wolverine is supposed to be. He's supposed to hit berzerker mode and just kill everything around him, cause he can tank whatever is thrown at him.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Yeah but Every other x-men movie is unwatchable
  • xmen - was great then but aged like milk, B-
  • X2 - B
  • X3 - D-, unwatchable
  • Origins wolverine - F, unwatchable
  • The wolverine - C
  • Logan - A+
  • First class - B
  • Dofp - A-
  • Apocalypse - D- unwatchable
  • Dark phoenix - F unwatchable
  • Deadpool - A+
  • Deadpool 2 - B
  • New mutants - C
You dont need to keep the broken ass continuity of the xmen movies...the only thing i’d salvage is deadpool and old man logan honestly.
You wylin son

I have to rewatch X3 but The Wolverine is a B-, Apocalypse is an F, New Mutants is a D

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Multiverse Of Madness same fukkery as NWH where Peter doesn't want everyone to know he's spiderman, Wanda becomes the villain and wants her family back including vision so she uses the spell that strange used but not only does it bring her family back, it brings her father Magneto, quick silver and causes a change in the timeline but now everyone starts having memories of genocha and the mutants.

Strange meets Professor X, a long time friend and tries to convince him to mind wipe everyone into believing that mutants don't exist.

This was one of strange biggest fears.

Story takes place in the 90's before X mindwiped everyone and we're introduced to the 616 X Men before Wolverine.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You wylin son

I have to rewatch X3 but The Wolverine is a B-, Apocalypse is an F, New Mutants is a D

Apocalypse is like a C- IMO, it wasn't good but it wasn't THAT bad

Personally I'd rewatch that before Dark Phoenix or New Mutants. If nothing else the Quicksilver scene is classic.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nobody wants to hear this but they shoudlve been there already. We missed out on classic matchups & scenes already.