How would YOU introduce the X-Men into the disneyverse?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:heh: i can freestyle story arcs easily lol :hubie:

post credits for that movie is a middle aged man watching the news and sees sabastian shaw addressing congress talking about "ENDING THE ANTI HUMAN EXTINCTION AGENDA!!" and how "MUTANTS SHOULD BE UNDER OUR CONTROL AND AT OUR DISPOSAL"

he quietly says "...Interesting :demonic:"

my magneto:
michael-shannon-serious-face.gif

and the camera pans down and you see:
adead1aa17053867fc9d06ad767a1331_original.gif

trailer for the next movie starts with this shot:
nyndrzz.gif

second movie:
Wolverine is smoking a cigar at a biker bar and a big ass dude walks by him and stops in his tracks...he sniffs....and says "LOGAN." and immediate slices wolverine's THROAT with his claws. You know who it is :youngsabo:

Wolverine wakes up at the mansion and he has no idea what happened. He asks professor X to help him remember more about his past. This is a subplot that leads to an eventual Wolverine Movie.

Main plot is that Magneto sees the clear and present danger to the mutant existence, and believes that mutants need to have an organized army to protect itself from the us government threat. He meets with Xavier and shares that he has direct information about a program to hunt mutants and force them to join the mutant defense force. He talks about the SENTINELS as mutant hunters. Xavier finds it far fetched. Magneto leaves an ominous warning that his father also thought the threat of the Nazi occupation was far fetched.

The school has grown and many mutants we know are students. Everyone i listed above, but also night crawler, jubilee, kitty pride, etc. Magneto's children are as well, although Magento protests.

Mutants start disappearing. Jean Grey disappears particuarly. which Magneto visits the mansion again...as he arrives SENTIELS bust in and of course, destroy the mansion :francis:. thats where the shot in the gif above is from.

Professor X is out of commission from the attack. Magneto recruits mutants from the mansion to join the Brotherhood of mutants. The typical Brotherhood of mutants do, with the exception of scarlet witch, who says she will rally the avengers to help.

The brotherhood tries to take out the sentinel factor but Mastermold fukkin destroys them. scarlet witch tells cyclops and he assembles the core X-men blue and gold team. Magneto and cyclops conflict and magneto views cyclops and xavier as holding mutant progress back. The groups battle, and magneto rips wolverine's adimantium claws out his fukkin hands [the bones would be too much for disney lol].

eventually the final battle has the rival groups put their differences aside to take on mastermold, and the director of the sentinel program - NATHANIEL ESSEX :demonic: He reveals that the true prize was jean grey, and that he's glad to meet Scott Summers and his brother Havoc who he has met so much about. [that is a tease for the 3rd movie].

They destroy mastermold, beat Mr. Sinister, and the x-men and brotherhood go their separate ways for now.

Post credits has wolverine drinking a beer and smoking a cigar outside the mansion, and sabretooth slicing him up unexpectedly.... "Happy birthday RUNT :youngsabo: "

i should really get to work :mjlol:
1.5 billy box office easily :wow:

Shannon a good pick, never considered him :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would go with with the OG x-men versus Magneto, or with Giant Sized X-men 1 as a starting point.

Giant sized might be the best place to start since Magneto needs a break. Magneto is an amazing character, but he doesn’t need to be the main antagonist of every movie.

If they really want to bring in the hype, they can show the recruitment scenes as post-credits scenes in other Marvel movies. Maybe one post credits sequence might show Nightcrawler getting chased by a mob until Xavier shows up, just like the OG comic. Or another movie can show Professor X meeting Storm on the African plains. Or Colossus saving Ilyana from the runaway tractor with his powers. They can build up the X-men across multiple movies before diving into the main storyline.

Give us a proper Cyclops as a real leader and show us why he’s actually that dude. He’s been done dirty for way too long. In the comics Cyclops has taken down entire X-men teams by himself and stayed making Wolverine look stupid.

Speaking of which, Wolverine should be used as a supporting character. He shouldn’t be the main protagonist, he’s the ODB of X-men.
He needs to have that Rogue One Darth Vader aura. Logan shouldn’t be in the movie that much, and you won’t really see him going off until the very end, just like Vader in Rogue One.

They can either drop Sunfire and Thunderbird or swap them out for more popular characters like Rogue/Psylocke/Gambit.

Leave the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Saga alone. It’s the GOAT X-men story imo, but Fox has already messed it up too many times. If they have to revisit the Phoenix, they should wait a while since that story really requires the audience to have spent some time getting to know the characters to develop an emotional attachment. The comics built up to Dark Phoenix over several years, and even the 90s cartoon didn’t touch the Phoenix until three or four seasons in.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I absolutely don't want anything to do with phoenix, period. I can't describe how sick of that character I am.

I'd rather introduce CABLE and STRYFE and do X-Cutioners song before that

I would wait a couple of movies before jumping straight into the time travelers (Bishop, Cable, Stryfe, Rachel Summers, etc.) They have to establish the present situation before they can get audiences invested in these other characters who all come from multiple war-torn dystopian future timelines…

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I would wait a couple of movies before jumping straight into the time travelers (Bishop, Cable, Stryfe, Rachel Summers, etc.) They have to establish the present situation before they can get audiences invested in these other characters who all come from multiple war-torn dystopian future timelines…
of course...I'm just outlining how tired I am of Dark Phoenix lol

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Unpopular opinion, but I think Wolverine should be saved for the 2nd X-men movie.

He stole the spotlight in the FOX movies and the same might happen in the MCU, so I wouldn't mind if they kept him out of the first X-men movie and let other characters get shine. Maybe have him appear in the after credits scene.

Wolverine wasn't one of the OG X-men in the comics anyway.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Unpopular opinion, but I think Wolverine should be saved for the 2nd X-men movie.

He stole the spotlight in the FOX movies and the same might happen in the MCU, so I wouldn't mind if they kept him out of the first X-men movie and let other characters get shine. Maybe have him appear in the after credits scene.

Wolverine wasn't one of the OG X-men in the comics anyway.
he was the main event of their biggest run ever though

that said even in the story i wrote above, he isn't much of a team member and I think that should be his story...they neutered him in the FOX movies

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just thinking about the X-Men in the MCU makes me laugh about the people worried about the future of the MCU ... they are sitting on a goldmine of characters / storylines that can last a decade plus ... and we all know mutants are coming and coming soon

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I would go with with the OG x-men versus Magneto, or with Giant Sized X-men 1 as a starting point.

Giant sized might be the best place to start since Magneto needs a break. Magneto is an amazing character, but he doesn’t need to be the main antagonist of every movie.

If they really want to bring in the hype, they can show the recruitment scenes as post-credits scenes in other Marvel movies. Maybe one post credits sequence might show Nightcrawler getting chased by a mob until Xavier shows up, just like the OG comic. Or another movie can show Professor X meeting Storm on the African plains. Or Colossus saving Ilyana from the runaway tractor with his powers. They can build up the X-men across multiple movies before diving into the main storyline.

Give us a proper Cyclops as a real leader and show us why he’s actually that dude. He’s been done dirty for way too long. In the comics Cyclops has taken down entire X-men teams by himself and stayed making Wolverine look stupid.

Speaking of which, Wolverine should be used as a supporting character. He shouldn’t be the main protagonist, he’s the ODB of X-men.
He needs to have that Rogue One Darth Vader aura. Logan shouldn’t be in the movie that much, and you won’t really see him going off until the very end, just like Vader in Rogue One.

They can either drop Sunfire and Thunderbird or swap them out for more popular characters like Rogue/Psylocke/Gambit.

Leave the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Saga alone. It’s the GOAT X-men story imo, but Fox has already messed it up too many times. If they have to revisit the Phoenix, they should wait a while since that story really requires the audience to have spent some time getting to know the characters to develop an emotional attachment. The comics built up to Dark Phoenix over several years, and even the 90s cartoon didn’t touch the Phoenix until three or four seasons in.
Personally, i would like to see them introduce several characters solo at first, before teaming them up in the x-men. Similiar to how all the avenger had solo movie before finally assembling. It would make an x-men movie more of an event rather than just another group like guardians or eternals. Introduce some character in other films, introduce others in their own movie and establish their backstories, so not only do we a deeper dive into each character, but we also don't have to waste time in the first x-men movie establising all that.
also keeping cyclops as supporting character and wolverine as a main character. nobody wants to see that shyt swtiched up.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Humans were always going to develop the mutant gene, but due to the snap and less people being on Earth because of “evolution/survival ect” the gene activated in mankind early. There have always been mutants but because the numbers were so small no one knew what to make of it or what to call them. Now theyre appearing in numbers and Professor X is one of the first people to put it all together.

AW HELL NAH

THE XMEN HAD TO HAVE EXISTED
BEFORE THE SNAP.
TOO MUCH HISTORY THERE.

MULTIVERSE MAKES MORE SENSE
THAN THIS.
:devil:
:evil: