“How would these CAC lawmakers feel if their daughters were raped and impregnated by black men?”

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

If you’re making this sell out bytch sound reasonable, then you’ve really done goofed.

FR3ND62XwAMbW2P

Our brother Malcolm was beyond perceptive.:wow:

We in here drawing intellectual parallels between Candace damn Owens and Malcolm X now. :mjlol:

Based off TLR's one, favorite cherry picked quote of the man :mjlol:

The way y'all use this man and this one freaking quote to push right wing agendas is disgusting btw :scust:

I remember back in my Facebook days it use to be right wing conservatives who loved posting these dumb memes. This and the "FACT: MLK JR WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN!!" "FACT: REPUBLICANS FREED THE SLAVES; KKK WAS DEMOCRATS!!" memes was all the rage amongst alt-right Breitbart.com neo Nazis. Of course these people could give a damn about Malcolm X, MLK Jr, the slave trade, or any of that. Reminds me of when Trump, his shameless white power cult, and his "fukk Democrats" non-comformist "pro-black" enablers like Ice Cube kept pushing propaganda about shyt in 1994, as if he wasn't banning black people from appearing at his properties or printing out ads ordering the death of innocent black children. Just using anyone and anything they can throughout time and space to deflect their very visible and active racism over to "liberals."

And now it's happening here on pro-black forums :scust:

And y'all falling for this cac tactic shyt :scust:

So much shameless pro-Trump stooges running their psyops on here :scust:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Of course Candice Owens would know. After all she tried to demonize George Floyd and other Black victims of police. She's concern trolling here.

They know this breh. We have a whole clique of TLRepulican, "new black media" right wing nikkas who are all in on this scam and hustle. Ignoring the active behavior of the entire Republican Party they clearly support in order to project "white supremacy" and racism onto "liberals" based off of weak shyt like a cherry picked tweet from some no-name lady is what these trolls are all about. That tired, alt-right Malcolm X meme gets posted here repeatedly every month because they know Malcolm X is the patron saint icon of insecure black men who insist on being non-comforming but don't know how to truly think independently.

They do not hate both sides. They do have a political bias. They are very invested in seeing Democrats lose and election outcomes in favor of Republicans and conservatism. The shyt is a clear as day hustle and straight up insult on black peoples intelligence. They're probably cac trolls from Breitbart.com that looked up "black websites" one day. Conservatives are just the slimiest, most pathetic people alive. Can't win on the basis of their shytty policy platforms in their archaic, ignorant ass views that no one other than anti-social psychopaths and white supremacists can get with. So lieing, bad faith acting, and emotionally manipulating people on the internet like it's a full time job is the only way they can get ahead.

Yall suck for real.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
@The Velvet Soul of course the poster with the dysfunctional relationship with his parents would cast aspersions based all on emotion with zero logic. :mjlol:

Of course a nikka wit no point and no response would say anything other than respond to what I said. There's a plenty of logic there you didn't bother to decipher. Debate me nikka. Otherwise you look like a chatty patty bytch right now.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

His own words:
And for the record, yes, I came from a toxic ass family where constant beatings, shouting, switches, licks, slaps across the face, and constant put downs towards your "lazy" children was the norm. Watched many people grow up with the "they provided for me" nonsense mentality, emulate the same shyt when it was their turn to be parents, having known no other example, and then wonder why their children call them twice a year tops, avoid their company, struggle with relationships, personal habits, and depression, and are not as successful as they thought they were forcing them to be.
Breh has lumped me in with these so called TLR Republicans simply because I pointed out a broken clock can be right twice a day (even if her motives are nefarious). And took it as an affront.

You can’t take these emotional traumatized individuals seriously. They’re devoid of all logic when it comes to these issues. You just have to laugh at them. :mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

I've had a difficult relationship with both my parents growing up. Both of whom were very demanding and self centered with their own issues. A lot of generational pain. It's something I'm very very open about, always willing to talk about, and I think is important to talk about parenting styles in our communities.

You are welcome to search through my post history and dig up whatever you like. I really don't get what these trolls are even getting at with it other than just deflecting like cowards, as if anyone here other than the creepy right wing cliques gives a shyt about my personal life. Conservatives are so fukking pathetic its almost an exercise in sanity trying to have a serious discussion wit yall. Masters of deflection and distraction when intelligence runs up.

I know it's hard to debate me on the merit of facts and ideas so you need chatty patty bullshyt to make sense of things, but at least try. Someone who thinks both sides are the same and has such non-conforming wisdom of government can surely do better

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
His own words:

Breh has lumped me in with these so called TLR Republicans simply because I pointed out a broken clock can be right twice a day (even if her motives are nefarious). And took it as an affront.

You can’t take these emotional traumatized individuals seriously. They’re devoid of all logic when it comes to these issues. You just have to laugh at them. :mjlol:

"His own words"

:mjlol:

You up in here co-signing fukking Candace Owens and drawing parallels to her and Malcolm X and you think you're fooling anyone over your politics?

Yall conservative niccas stay trash.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You are welcome to search through my post history and dig up whatever you like.
:skip: I was just being nosy, I certainly daf enough to search through your (long for no reason) posts.

I know it's hard to debate me on the merit of facts and ideas so you need chatty patty bullshyt to make sense of things, but at least try.
:mjlol: No. It's just very. fukking. tedious. :beli:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:skip: I was just being nosy, I certainly daf enough to search through your (long for no reason) posts.

:mjlol: No. It's just very. fukking. tedious. :beli:

I mean, if I was dumb enough to fukk up my "fukk both sides" hustle and openly co-signed the words of a literal white supremacist who celebrates the death of George Floyd...then compare her to Malcolm X no less....I'd probably hate me too.

The fact yall can be so up in arms about some random bytch with an IMDB page shorter than mine, but then turn right around and co-sign CANDACE fukkING OWENS--a woman with an actual history of hate speech against black men and a tremendous influence on conservative culture right now--proves exactly the point I'm trying to make. Yall have a ploitical side, a political bias, and a political agenda. Yall have your own agendas pretending to be pro-black. Yall all are not objective. Yall are conservatives, hardcore ones at that'd, nd bad faith actors. And yall not even good actors. I hope I'm not being too "tedious."

Yeah I see why yall hate me. Black conservatives are dumb as dirt.

Last edited: