“How would these CAC lawmakers feel if their daughters were raped and impregnated by black men?”

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I just want some of y’all to know this is the person next to you at the “pro-choice” rally.

And the MAGA folks are all at the Pro-Life rally.

Moral of the story should be don’t assume someone is a ‘good’ person just because yall sit on the same side of a social issue. They can be pro-choice, or hate Trump, or say Black Lives Matter, and they’re still a piece of shyt on the inside like this lady

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

That nikka has issues with both of his parents, it's really sad, but after finding out issues he has with both of his parents, explains why he comes off as moist and sensitive. I can imagine his hand looks like this :wrist:when he types.

@The Velvet Soul mom, sister and auntie are apart of QAnon. His mom was banned from Youtube because of her QAnon beliefs.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She had plenty to use at her disposal for her argument. But the fact that that's her go-to just confirms suspicions. Not dismissing all cacs, but people like her will dismiss and weaponize you until it's time for them to use you for their benefit. And they won't reciprocate unless something comes with it.
im glad you said this, i lowkey had trouble understanding why folks were mad at what she said tbh..yea they are using us tbh

i mean shid, them repubs would be moving diff if their child got impregnated via rape by a black guy :yeshrug:

but at the same time, i after thinkin on it some more, i guess i can see why thats a fukked up thing to jump to

Daps

If you’re making this sell out bytch sound reasonable, then you’ve really done goofed.

FR3ND62XwAMbW2P

Our brother Malcolm was beyond perceptive.:wow:

Notice she only calls out white liberals for being racist, but never white conservatives, and has nothing but negative things to say about black people herself

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
why all this fake outrage ? Yes her comment was outlandish but I got her point. She could have said if their beloved white daughters got pregnant in college by a black kid. The rape word was OD

Also don't tell me I see Candace fukking Owens trynna defend black men.

Where were all those people when the report came out that Trump said to shoot the black protesters?

Of course @Bunchy Carter would be here all fake militant singing

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
white feminism is like a divorce settlement for white women, lmfaooo

After the white man went around fighting the British, French, Spanish, and the Africans - now white feminists want to sit on the throne and "destroy patriarchy" after all the wars been fought and the blood has been spilled.

white feminists might be the most disloyal group of women on the planet.

:mjlol:
:laff:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
That nikka has issues with both of his parents, it's really sad, but after finding out issues he has with both of his parents, explains why he comes off as moist and sensitive. I can imagine his hand looks like this :wrist:when he types.

@The Velvet Soul mom, sister and auntie are apart of QAnon. His mom was banned from Youtube because of her QAnon beliefs.

This nikka stalking post histories and writing my biography.

:mjlol:

I already embarrassed the rest of your little black conservative clique when they couldn't keep up with their own broken fallacies and obvious political biases. Ask your fellow Candace Owens fans @HarlemHottie qnd @ThrobbingHood .

Yall got so excited with your little TLRepublican anti-liberals circle jerk over some random tweet that you fukked around and co-signed the biggest voice of white power in the conservative movement. A woman who actually has political influence with Republicans and conservative activists.
"Bu bu broken clock right twice a day!:damn: I don't like her I swear :damn: fukk both sides :damn:"

Everyone can see yall are bad faith actors who's concern over racism and black people is as phony, selective and politically motivated as Candace Owens herself. And everyone can see yalls pathetic attempts to deflect and distract and twist yourselves into pretzels trying to keep up your acting when you can't even help yourself to see the hypocrisy in quoting Candace Owens here. And comparing her to Malcolm X no less.

:heh:

Thread is legit peak TLR dumbfukkery.

:heh:

Im moist, sensitive, emotional and whatever, but instead of fixing my ass in an intellectual debate yall gotta delve into irrelevant chatty patty gossip like little bytches. Who here is too "emotional" to stick to facts and logic again?

:heh: I'm loving this. Knocking around black conservatives is too easy. But then if yall were smart at all you wouldn't be conservative.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Where were all those people when the report came out that Trump said to shoot the black protesters?

Probably too busy doing their opposition research on liberals.

:sas2:

All this heat for whoever Amanda Duarte is. None for a former Presidient of the United damn states and potential 2024 contender wanting black people shot while in office. And then showing admiration to the biggest white power voice on Twitter who would root it on to boot.

Who tagged me in this silly ass TLRepublican clickbait? I'm losing brain cells here.

Last edited: