“How would these CAC lawmakers feel if their daughters were raped and impregnated by black men?”

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The thing I hate about her the most is that she knows she's full of shyt but figures she's paid good enough to shill republican ideas.

She was literally handed a golden ticket after suing her school for millions after they ignored racism against her. Now she makes good money being the black face telling everyone racism doesn't exist.

Thank you and you have dumbasses here posting fukking Candace to prove a point ? What am I seeing here ?

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
It was a hyperbole and yes I get what she meant. It was a terrible analogy but her point was women abort due to rape and those republicans hate black men enough to allow their daughters to have abortions if raped by a black man.

She never called all black men rapists. If she said white men this would be a no story.

Y’all letting the Candace Owens types use this to say liberals are racists but y’all were quiet about all the racist shyt Republicans have done. Scary time here
Thanks u saved me typing time.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It was a hyperbole and yes I get what she meant. It was a terrible analogy but her point was women abort due to rape and those republicans hate black men enough to allow their daughters to have abortions if raped by a black man.

She never called all black men rapists. If she said white men this would be a no story.

But see - she didn’t say White men. That’s why this is a story.

And no, it wasn’t hyperbole

And no, it wasn’t a terrible analogy - it was quite effective. It’s just fucced up.

Plus: as mentioned, there are a handful of group of men They don’t like she could have chosen.

Plus: she didn’t even have to say “rape” to make this point.
We all know They would have the same sentiment if their daughters got pregnant from CLAIM* anyway.

(*just made this up - trademark pending)

You make it seem like this was an off-the-cuff gaffe.
I don’t believe that.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This is what you said:

This is from one of the lawyers who represented her for the length of the case:

"There was nothing in any of the papers filed with the court or in any of the oral arguments made that related to the cause of the pregnancy."

So how can your claim be true?

She is on record saying she's switched up her story mutliple times ... picture me defending an habitual liar ... she thought the rape story was a good one, it got cleaned up when it was denied. Fact is it was still her first go to.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She is on record saying she's switched up her story mutliple times ... picture me defending an habitual liar ... she thought the rape story was a good one, it got cleaned up when it was denied. Fact is it was still her first go to.
I haven't made a single post in defense of her racist ass.

You said her [racist] claim was the reason this entire case went to court in the first place and that is not true. Her lie was already exposed before any of this happened.

Eventually, McCorvey was referred to attorneys Linda Coffee and Sarah Weddington,[16][26] who were looking for pregnant women who were seeking abortions. The case, Roe v. Wade (Henry Wade was the district attorney), took three years of trials to reach the Supreme Court of the United States, and McCorvey never attended a single trial.

People are trying to question the merit of the case by mixing up the facts.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Y’all letting the Candace Owens types use this to say liberals are racists but y’all were quiet about all the racist shyt Republicans have done. Scary time here

White girls in red states date out and have mixed kids all the time
So the idea that they would support abortion if their daughters was having mixed is false.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
nikkas in here co-signing Candace fukking Owens, and yet trying to call other black men & women c00ns. Holy shyt.

And to you dumbasses, the OP tweet wasn't racist. Her entire point was that would be a racist's worst nightmare... they wouldn't want their daughters to be forced to carry the pregnancy to term and she's fukking right.

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
i have no idea who this is but this is why twitter is horrible

you can interpret that text multiple different ways :yeshrug: