“How would these CAC lawmakers feel if their daughters were raped and impregnated by black men?”

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:patrice: i mean i get what she was trying to say, she just should've used consensual sex instead of rape...she's gonna have a hard time digging herself out of that.

but real talk politicians hate nothing more than when their daughter's date/marry a black man and carry his seed. even crehs that don't know her will take offense

The dumb broad shouldn’t be speaking on Black People at all. That’s one of the primary issues with white Liberals. I have to check them on that quite often.

Stop using us to conveniently further your bullshyt agendas.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Stupid bytch.
:stopitslime:

UKVu0t8.gif

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Wasnt this persons tweet supposed to mean that the white politicians are racist and would advocate for an abortion in that circumstance and are thus not only racist but disingenuous hypocrites?

I get that the tweet was unnecessary and also appealed to the extremes to make a point so it was dumb. It's just that my initial interpretation wasnt that she is calling black men rapists but rather is posing that hypothetical because it would be these Republican politicians worst nightmare. I don't think its evidence of her specifically being racist but it was certainly stoking racist tropes and worthy of ire. She may also be racist though :yeshrug:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@satam55 why did you give this thread 1 star? :mjpls:
So you have to click in the thread to rate the thread. The first thing you would’ve seen was a picture of the quote. You ain’t slick. :patrice:
You have to scroll down to see the OP. You don't have to scroll down to rate a thread. Based strictly on the thread title, I assumed this thread was going to be an outrageous troll.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

What nikka?

This lady don't represent no one else's political views, she has no real political profile or influence, she appears to be some random songwriter if anything, and in fact this tweet probably the most publicity she's ever gotten. Again she has NO political or cultural influence to "liberals," white or otherwise. She's being thoroughly condemned and dragged through the mud by everyone. This is as opposed to your right wing buddies who will defend racist commentary to the bitter end. I'm not sure what point you and everyone else in this sorry clickbait thread trying to make about "liberals" based off this one woman. You have to have the critical thinking skills of a snail to make that broad of a judgement, or to think me or anyone you tagged is the least bit humiliated or defensive of this tweet. But then again this is pro-Trump TLR.

We all know you're the biggest Donald Trump dikk riding MAGA cornball of them all with your own political agenda disguised as pro-black, but cmon bro, even your simple ass can do better than these shallow fallacies. Yall high fiving each other up in here like this tweet came from Nancy Pelosi herself. :russ: Yall as giddy as some two bit Fox News Channel editors with nothing better to do today.

This thread is classic TLR stupidity.

Last edited: