“How would these CAC lawmakers feel if their daughters were raped and impregnated by black men?”

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I mean, if I was dumb enough to fukk up my "fukk both sides" hustle and openly co-signed the words of a literal white supremacist who celebrates the death of George Floyd...then compare her to Malcolm X no less....I'd probably hate me too.

The fact yall can be so up in arms about some random bytch with an IMDB page shorter than mine, but then turn right around and co-sign CANDACE fukkING OWENS--a woman with an actual history of hate speech against black men and a tremendous influence on conservative culture right now--proves exactly the point I'm trying to make. Yall have a ploitical side, a political bias, and a political agenda. Yall have your own agendas pretending to be pro-black. Yall all are not objective. Yall are conservatives, hardcore ones at that'd, nd bad faith actors. And yall not even good actors. I hope I'm not being too "tedious."

:mjlol:

Yeah I see why yall hate me. Black conservatives are dumb as dirt.
Look at this c00n coming to defend his white liberal masters.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The whole reason Roe v Wade went to court is because a white woman claimed she was raped by a black man and shouldn't have to carry the baby of a black man.

This scenario is what got us here in the first place.

Is that what really happened? Can you give me a link cause if that is true man this shyt is wild. :ohhh:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Look at this c00n coming to defend his white liberal masters.

Someone pass the Oscar to this Trump nut riding clown. Another fake militant shytposter never to be seen in any thread about actual issues affecting black people. Just bytching about "liberals" all day like some type of Fox News hillbilly idiot and mocking black people who actually vote like some type of kid.

Oh and he thinks I'm a "c00n." Ouch.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
white feminism is like a divorce settlement for white women, lmfaooo

After the white man went around fighting the British, French, Spanish, and the Africans - now white feminists want to sit on the throne and "destroy patriarchy" after all the wars been fought and the blood has been spilled.

white feminists might be the most disloyal group of women on the planet.

:mjlol:

personally I think one reason out of many they are bringing in all these Ukrainians so white men have foreign women who are ain’t on that feminist wave as much as the American ones and would be more likely to take a step back

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Wasnt this persons tweet supposed to mean that the white politicians are racist and would advocate for an abortion in that circumstance and are thus not only racist but disingenuous hypocrites?

I get that the tweet was unnecessary and also appealed to the extremes to make a point so it was dumb. It's just that my initial interpretation wasnt that she is calling black men rapists but rather is posing that hypothetical because it would be these Republican politicians worst nightmare. I don't think its evidence of her specifically being racist but it was certainly stoking racist tropes and worthy of ire. She may also be racist though :yeshrug:
:dwillhuh:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
We really are at the bottom of the totem pole huh. Mofos just using recklessly like this for likes :mjcry:

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
“Speak brother Malcolm…”

His words still ring true. shyt like this (experienced first hand) is why I don’t trust white liberals.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White Men: You're right. We'll pass legislation that allow our white women to get abortions when impregnated by black men. Easy fix :skip:

Thank you for explaining the context. In that case she told no lies. Had she said by a black man,instead of black MEN it might have went over better.

Using the plural makes it like a hoard of black men would ever be out here raping little white girls. When we dont have the capacity for that as a collective