“How would these CAC lawmakers feel if their daughters were raped and impregnated by black men?”

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Lol liberal cacs like this bug head/lice ridden cave animal are the worst type of cacs, pure scum & gaslighters.

I hope they all rot in the worst part of hell

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I feel like D Money, Smoothie, and Shifty made a fire ass mix tape.

Comin up to Maine

Raw PAWGin

Fukc the Governor

Calssic material right there

93 til

Superstar
Daps
She said the quiet part out loud.

"Here's what they think about you"

Idc what anyone says what you type on social media is how you really feel. Hiding behind a screen is like liquid courage when it comes to alcohol.

That's a thought she already had in the chamber, her thoughts traveled from her brain onto the screen, and she confirmed it when she pressed send. She had ample time to think "damn maybe I shouldn't post this because this sounds racist".

She had plenty to use at her disposal for her argument. But the fact that that's her go-to just confirms suspicions. Not dismissing all cacs, but people like her will dismiss and weaponize you until it's time for them to use you for their benefit. And they won't reciprocate unless something comes with it.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:patrice: i mean i get what she was trying to say, she just should've used consensual sex instead of rape...she's gonna have a hard time digging herself out of that.

but real talk politicians hate nothing more than when their daughter's date/marry a black man and carry his seed. even crehs that don't know her will take offense

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: i mean i get what she was trying to say, she just should've used consensual sex instead of rape...she's gonna have a hard time digging herself out of that.

but real talk politicians hate nothing more than when their daughter's date/marry a black man and carry his seed. even crehs that don't know her will take offense
Nah. She shoulda just left us out of it. Period . Candace Owens about to eat of this one.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:huhldup:
a3d.gif