“How would these CAC lawmakers feel if their daughters were raped and impregnated by black men?”

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

T53mUBr.gif

I didn't expect anything else from the likes of her type, I'm a keep saying it. This is these demons religion

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The whole reason Roe v Wade went to court is because a white woman claimed she was raped by a black man and shouldn't have to carry the baby of a black man.

This scenario is what got us here in the first place.
This is a fukking lie.

opinlzkg6.png

The woman whose famous abortion case led to the... - UPI Archives

Sarah Weddington, the Austin, Texas, lawyer who represented McCorvey, told United Press International Tuesday, 'The issue of how Jane Roe became pregnant is irrelevant to the case. There was nothing in any of the papers filed with the court or in any of the oral arguments made that related to the cause of the pregnancy.

'Rather, the case was about a young woman who was pregnant, who didn't want to be pregnant, and who had been denied an abortion because of the provisions of the Texas anti-abortion statute.

'All of these facts are true. No fact was ever presented to the court unless I was certain we could prove it,' she said.

While rape was never an issue in the case, public opinion was considered swayed by the media accounts detailing what McCorvey claimed was a gang rape by three men and a woman while she worked for a circus in Georgia.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
why all this fake outrage ? Yes her comment was outlandish but I got her point. She could have said if their beloved white daughters got pregnant in college by a black kid. The rape word was OD

Also don't tell me I see Candace fukking Owens trynna defend black men.

Where were all those people when the report came out that Trump said to shoot the black protesters?

Of course @Bunchy Carter would be here all fake militant singing
she partook in a long american tradition of white feminists using black men as a tool for new policy. in that context, this is demonic, breh

but this is definitely being used by republicans in a cynical way. that is why we have to stop allowing and perpetuating this stuff.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
why all this fake outrage ? Yes her comment was outlandish but I got her point. She could have said if their beloved white daughters got pregnant in college by a black kid. The rape word was OD

Also don't tell me I see Candace fukking Owens trynna defend black men.

Where were all those people when the report came out that Trump said to shoot the black protesters?

Of course @Bunchy Carter would be here all fake militant singing

You can’t be serious this woman associated us with one of the worse crimes you can commit.
And you are saying she got a point.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The person in that bottom tweet is wrong. That's not how the case was presented. And why is he quoting something Nixon's racist ass said after the fact? He had nothing to do with the decision.

Also an opinion piece from LifeSiteNews :snoop:

The biggest Canadian far-right news site you probably haven't heard of

If you haven’t paid too much attention to religious media or the Christian right in this country, then you may not have come across LifeSiteNews. Long a popular outlet in certain Canadian Catholic circles for its hardcore social-conservative bent, it was predominantly known for producing advocacy journalism from an enthusiastically anti-abortion, anti-LGBTQ perspective.

Perhaps it was only a matter of time, then, before its signature campaigning against loosening societal morals — and its linking of homosexuality to violent, pedophilic proclivities — would converge with the larger preoccupations of the conspiratorial far right.

It has now, in fact, gone so far down the Q-hole that last year Q themselves linked to a missive about the “deep state” that was hosted by LifeSite.

Not bad for an outlet whose official office until recently was tucked away in a mid-rise on Toronto’s Ryerson University campus. (According to filings with Corporations Canada, it moved to Hamilton, Ontario, late last year.)

Earlier this month, the Canadian Anti-Hate Network published a report on this “Christian version of Breitbart,” whose claimed audience of 20 million has lately been fed a steady diet of “Stop the Steal” flame-fanning, Covid misinformation, and articles tagged “New World Order,” in addition to its more longstanding “pro-family” crusade.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

If you’re making this sell out bytch sound reasonable, then you’ve really done goofed.

I hope no one actually falls for what that c00n is doing. The white chick wasn't calling black men villainous or implying we're all rapists. Her point was that these cacs ALREADY consider us villainous and the idea of bringing a black baby into their family would fukking kill them.

That c00n bytch ain't slick. Don't fall for that shyt.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She just changed her excuses up later. Doesn't change that being raped by black guys was her first card.
This is what you said:

The whole reason Roe v Wade went to court is because a white woman claimed she was raped by a black man and shouldn't have to carry the baby of a black man.

This scenario is what got us here in the first place.

This is from one of the lawyers who represented her for the length of the case:

"There was nothing in any of the papers filed with the court or in any of the oral arguments made that related to the cause of the pregnancy."

So how can your claim be true?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Notice she only calls out white liberals for being racist, but never white conservatives, and has nothing but negative things to say about black people herself
The thing I hate about her the most is that she knows she's full of shyt but figures she's paid good enough to shill republican ideas.

She was literally handed a golden ticket after suing her school for millions after they ignored racism against her. Now she makes good money being the black face telling everyone racism doesn't exist.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You can’t be serious this woman associated us with one of the worse crimes you can commit.
And you are saying she got a point.

It was a hyperbole and yes I get what she meant. It was a terrible analogy but her point was women abort due to rape and those republicans hate black men enough to allow their daughters to have abortions if raped by a black man.

She never called all black men rapists. If she said white men this would be a no story.

Y’all letting the Candace Owens types use this to say liberals are racists but y’all were quiet about all the racist shyt Republicans have done. Scary time here