How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
We been off clubbing for a while now bro.

What yall know about acting classes, chess club, spoken word events and bars on a Friday night after work for meeting hos... that's where yall need need be. A hobby or activity is now needed to break the icey wall these new socially awkward women have up at all times. Once you share a laugh over a chess game or a painting activity they gonna open up and show some personality.

Level 2 is where you freelance as a yoga instructor, personal trainer or massage therapist for ladies. When you befriend groups of girls on a night out and just become the cool friend who they all fukk with. On some 'She's too drunk let Coli bot take her home at least she will be safe' ish

Getting friendzoned by a girl group and getting friendzoned by one girl is a completely different thing. If you are friendzoned by a girl group you will swim in p*ssy at some point.

Anyway lemme chill. Giving out way too much game on a Saturday morning.

This only works for #handsomegang and #teddybearbrehs

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Clubs aren't for dudes with little to no game skills, that's why I don't go my ass to the club. But then I could be wrong, it could be a great way from practice. I feel like I'd go 0-50 before getting somewhere

I actually want to learn Salsa/Bachata/Tengo when I get the time. Don't gotta talk if you know how to dance:mjgrin:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You introduce yourself to a woman, compliment her, asking what she's drinking and buy yourself a drink
and one for her then ask her about herself.

That's literally it.

And if you dont drink just order a Cranberry juice or a soda water with lime. No one will know the difference.

Also lounges are better than clubs for real conversation.
Yea …

don’t buy no woman a drink.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Clubs are hit or miss
You usually end up buying a chick multiple drinks and trying to dance with her all night
Just for another breh to steal her at the end of the night or at the let out :mjlol:
I remember once I had to take my friend home real quick and I had to literally race back to the club cause A girl I pulled was about to get stolen in the parking lot but some other dudes :mjlol: (I actually got back in time and got her back and ended up smashing at her crib)

Lounges and bars are way easier and sometimes a lay up
I was minding my business at a bar watching the wilder fight and multiple chicks who got loose during the fight were all over me after it ended.

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
I’m not tryna be out here doing the @cozy carl two step :whoa:
so do the cozy shimmy
A1tasbj.png

IYH12.gif

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Body language. Eye contact.

Don't be obvious unless she signals you.

Just don't get pressed. Pretend as if you're not impressed.

Women have this thing where they have to be noticed. Once you make a subtle play, let them do the work and don't let them see you repeating that level of interest with another chick at the club...and you're in the running.

Chat it up and dance with other broads...check her reaction on the low.

At that point it's probably likely she will make a territorial move.

Enjoy.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
If you don't drink the club is not the spot for you, and I'm telling you this from experience. Even asking to buy her a drink when you're sober has kidnap vibes.

Just stick with the online dating