How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You answered your own question. If youre in the mood for that why would you not want be in a setting where girls are just drunk and dancing

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This shyt is hard asf :dahell:

Especially since I don’t drink too. Gotta wait in a long ass line, pay cover, and be surrounded by drunk mfers and loud ass music. People bumping into you and shyt, no personal space.

Women aren’t even trying to talk, they just wanna dance and shyt. Automatic rejections cause they on autopilot mode. If you do catch one, you even talk to em properly cause the music so fukkin loud :what:

Got ya boy standing in the corner like
telltaale-.jpg

The things we do for a shot at some p*ssy, might have to dip out this bytch shyt lame. Any tips brehs?:francis:
You lame online and lame in real life. You can't figure how humans have fun amongst each other. You watch people having fun and it's foreign to you.
There's no tips. Take your Asperger's home

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
We been off clubbing for a while now bro.

What yall know about acting classes, chess club, spoken word events and bars on a Friday night after work for meeting hos... that's where yall need need be. A hobby or activity is now needed to break the icey wall these new socially awkward women have up at all times. Once you share a laugh over a chess game or a painting activity they gonna open up and show some personality.

Level 2 is where you freelance as a yoga instructor, personal trainer or massage therapist for ladies. When you befriend groups of girls on a night out and just become the cool friend who they all fukk with. On some 'She's too drunk let Coli bot take her home at least she will be safe' ish

Getting friendzoned by a girl group and getting friendzoned by one girl is a completely different thing. If you are friendzoned by a girl group you will swim in p*ssy at some point.

Anyway lemme chill. Giving out way too much game on a Saturday morning.
Nah I need this explained lol

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The type of women who frequent clubs lust for attention and will usually look for outgoing fun dudes to make them and their social media look better. Either you emulate that or move on to a different setting that fits you.
This

The club is a particular social gathering space for a particular type of people to meet. If you don't fit the criteria, you're not likely to succeed.

You need to find your own interests/hobbies, and find a social event that's centered around that (meetup app was great for that). This way you can have fun taking part in something you enjoy, and possibly hit it off with women that are into the same thing, at the same time.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@KingZimbabwe , have you tried daytime approaches? You need a certain personality type to clean up in a club(or a large wallet). It also doesnt lend itself to mouthpiece brehs due to noise and rampant use of btch shields.

none of these problems exist in a starbucks, a bookstore, a mall , etc. Since you just graduated, you at the age when you can still use your old campus naturally. Hell, if you are serious about using bars specifically then going before 5pm will give you a radically different experience. :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you're an introvert clubs probably just aren't for you :yeshrug: I realized that myself pretty early on in my 20s.

Approaching and dancing with random people I didn't know was just something I'd always feel awkward and unsure about, so at some point I just accepted it wasn't for me.

Was too worried about saying/doing the wrong thing or getting embarrassed to really have fun anyway.