How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
if you don’t look interesting enough to women in that type of setting then ya lost

:yeshrug:

This

I had a homie who one day said “fukk that, I’m finna switch it up” when it came to wardrobe. He knew every guy is going to wear the same ol button up shirt with jeans so this nikka dressed up like Magic Don Juan. Breh pulling hoes left and right.

:heh:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
need to try this more when I go out lol, that being said I'm usually focused on something and the area I'm in is terrible with good looking women or black women in general so I guess I just got used to looking like I look.
make smiling a habit. That’s what I did because I wasn’t a smiler unless something pleasurable occurred. Now, I small at anyone I make eye contact with, it feels good.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Somebody is protecting your housing, you are sheltered . When you lose your housing that is being paid for then life will be forced to be in perspective.

Leave your house.

Now when you by yourself, then you get busy.

Now you have no choice to survive. You haven't activated that need yet.

Life is different when you have no place to sleep or need some food.

You still a baby

Word...
Reporting live from big mama basement

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
make smiling a habit. That’s what I did because I wasn’t a smiler unless something pleasurable occurred. Now, I small at anyone I make eye contact with, it feels good.
:jbhmm:

:ehh:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Somebody is protecting your housing, you are sheltered . When you lose your housing that is being paid for then life will be forced to be in perspective.

Leave your house.

Now when you by yourself, then you get busy.

Now you have no choice to survive. You haven't activated that need yet.

Life is different when you have no place to sleep or need some food.

You still a baby
yeah, but plenty of bums out there on the street or having low standards that are independent as well. Remember some people are fine with eating high sodium ramen/rice a roni every night talking to a woman who also ain't bout shyt either.