How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
lol one of them will get horny and you will be around. One of them will end up liking you at some point. All you have to do is show no romantic interest in any of them and just be a safe and secure in shape and financially secure guy who makes them laugh.
This isn't friend zoning

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
lol one of them will get horny and you will be around. One of them will end up liking you at some point. All you have to do is show no romantic interest in any of them and just be a safe and secure in shape and financially secure guy who makes them laugh.
Is you trolling right now breh :patrice:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Women in clubs are literally the bottom of the barrel…. That’s the god honest truth…. I don’t care how good they look. Also most of them are dumb. So just come across as fun, care free, entertaining, and stop giving a fukk. I literally used to have women searching me out because they would do the “get a free drink from a man” move and then they would bounce and do it to someone else. In the midst of doing this, they realize they were actually having fun chatting with the other guy and they’ll come back.

getting a number in the club is all about being the most vivid memory in these drunk whore’s minds. And yes they are whores. As Artbarr said, “clubs are just glorified brothels”

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I’ll try. shyt seems club dependent tho, I notice some of the clubs in LA be heavy on stuntin and nikkas posing in vip tryna look cool and bytches being weird, but there’ll still be a chance to get some if that’s what you looking for. I’m no expert yet and don’t have much to go on but I’m a yung SGT in Handsome Gang Company B so most the time I hit a club I still have bihs coming to me sparking the odd convo. OP make sure ya clothes is fyah and a cheat code to the drunk thing is to go to a spot with expensive drinks. bytches ain’t tryna come outta pocket for a $15 shot:mjlol:so most will go without unless they found a simp to buy em drinks. And attempt to mingle instead of playing the background, one bih might shoot ya down but another bih might be in the cut watching you like:shaq:

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I see you:salute:

Post pictures of what you pulling on Tinder playa. How many matches you get?:myman:
I go on tinder seasonally. Not parallel to the 4 seasons but I tend to have sex several times and delete it for weeks on end.

Recently reinstalled after many months.
Got 8 matches atm. Thick brehette, two on the cusp of being fat but still fukkable, average brehette, fat white bytch I’m ignore, skinny white or Latina bytch can’t tell and two fat brehettes.
B82448-CD-7941-489-A-B6-FD-FA4-EA83-F5-B6-F.png

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If You’re Not Social, Don’t Drink, And Don’t Dance Why Go Somewhere Where All 3 Are A Requirement Lmao

Meet Women Somewhere That Suits Your Strengths

Even If You Do Pull At The Club By Some Miracle You’re Gonna Resent The Broad Cause SHE Likes To Drink, Dance And Be Social

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We been off clubbing for a while now bro.

What yall know about acting classes, chess club, spoken word events and bars on a Friday night after work for meeting hos... that's where yall need need be. A hobby or activity is now needed to break the icey wall these new socially awkward women have up at all times. Once you share a laugh over a chess game or a painting activity they gonna open up and show some personality.

Level 2 is where you freelance as a yoga instructor, personal trainer or massage therapist for ladies. When you befriend groups of girls on a night out and just become the cool friend who they all fukk with. On some 'She's too drunk let Coli bot take her home at least she will be safe' ish

Getting friendzoned by a girl group and getting friendzoned by one girl is a completely different thing. If you are friendzoned by a girl group you will swim in p*ssy at some point.

Anyway lemme chill. Giving out way too much game on a Saturday morning.
Nah, you will just be in the friend zone