How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is hard asf :dahell:

Especially since I don’t drink too. Gotta wait in a long ass line, pay cover, and be surrounded by drunk mfers and loud ass music. People bumping into you and shyt, no personal space.

Women aren’t even trying to talk, they just wanna dance and shyt. Automatic rejections cause they on autopilot mode. If you do catch one, you even talk to em properly cause the music so fukkin loud :what:

Got ya boy standing in the corner like
telltaale-.jpg

The things we do for a shot at some p*ssy, might have to dip out this bytch shyt lame. Any tips brehs?:francis:

Dance, smile and have fun. Women are attracted to fun. If you are anti social, being at a club is hustling backwards.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
You're officially Reggie 2.0 on this forum at this rate.

Multiple threads a day, camping on thecoli all day
Strong hater energy towards other blacks, no smoke for whitey.
Unemployed with no effort shown to change situation.
Living off of parents.

Reggie was far worse.

Daps
This

The club is a particular social gathering space for a particular type of people to meet. If you don't fit the criteria, you're not likely to succeed.

You need to find your own interests/hobbies, and find a social event that's centered around that (meetup app was great for that). This way you can have fun taking part in something you enjoy, and possibly hit it off with women that are into the same thing, at the same time.
Finally, some good advice on thecoli about social interaction.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
This

The club is a particular social gathering space for a particular type of people to meet. If you don't fit the criteria, you're not likely to succeed.

You need to find your own interests/hobbies, and find a social event that's centered around that (meetup app was great for that). This way you can have fun taking part in something you enjoy, and possibly hit it off with women that are into the same thing, at the same time.
Finally, some good advice on thecoli about social interaction.

This seems like good advice on a surface level but…

With the way society is set up it’s pretty rare to meet fine ass women doing hobbies or a social event a “normal” person would attend. And even then when you’re in a social environment like that it’s a one shot kill type of thing. If the women in that environment aren’t feeling you, then you’re assed out.

And plus the main difference between social events and going out is that the events are not centered around socializing in that way - they’re centered around the event/hobby itself. And you’d always have to walk that bytch ass thin line of not coming off like a creep trying to spit game at a random ass meet up.

Especially not compared to going out at night which has an incredibly large amount of women from pretty much every demographic (of hobbies that is). Women from the gym go out, from salsa classes, improv, marine biologists, accountants, etc. And it’s also a social event where hooking up and flirting is considered socially acceptable.

So in addition to hobbies only having few women and the amount of avalibke social events

And aside from that there aren’t even places here in the US that people can go to to have fun. Especially not now in the social media and late stage capitalism era where most people are at home and on social media to fill those voids.

And even then, the women there aren’t going to be the most attractive. Not trying to be a downer or anything, just saying how things are and why I can’t really get behind that.

Hell even when I was in college, the women weren’t at events/cool hobbies like that. They were at parties and concerts and shyt. I tried out salsa and all that - shyt just ain’t the same because there’s group dynamics involved and it was always the same core group of mfers there who was already dating/platonic or whatever.

Unless you have any ideas for social events? Meetup ain’t popping from what I’m seeing.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
If you're an introvert clubs probably just aren't for you

Good point. The main reason I was successful in clubs as an Introvert was because I was break-dancing at 12 years old, so clubs were just another spot to rock once I hit club age. When New Jack Swing began, it was a wrap. Most of my moves translated easily into the newer grooves and it was often I found myself surrounded by women.

Haven't been in a club since 1997 because......

:francis:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Dance, smile and have fun. Women are attracted to fun. If you are anti social, being at a club is hustling backwards.
See cause I actually tried that shyt and it came off mad awkward and felt corny as shyt plus the chicks wasn’t feeling me but okay

@KingZimbabwe , have you tried daytime approaches? You need a certain personality type to clean up in a club(or a large wallet). It also doesnt lend itself to mouthpiece brehs due to noise and rampant use of btch shields.

none of these problems exist in a starbucks, a bookstore, a mall , etc. Since you just graduated, you at the age when you can still use your old campus naturally. Hell, if you are serious about using bars specifically then going before 5pm will give you a radically different experience. :yeshrug:
I’m no longer in the area but yeah I been meaning to get back on my daygame. Crazy thing is I was approaching like 5x a day at the beginning of COVID. Like July 2020. Chicks was down but it never went anywhere cause I guess they were scared of the virus or some shyt.

Shyt is just weird now cause I’m in OC and it’s nothing but old ass CACS and shyt out here. Everything closes early and it’s like car central out this bytch.

Tried going to bars earlier in the day and it’s just NPCs out there, random ass Cheers mfers :heh:

Local college are commuter schools to sohh finding a good spot is tough:francis:

Thinking of saying fukk it and making the trip out to LA every now and then

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Don't go into it with the "Imma pull some ass tonight :takedat:" mindset.
Just go into it expecting to have some fun.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
The type of women who frequent clubs lust for attention and will usually look for outgoing fun dudes to make them and their social media look better. Either you emulate that or move on to a different setting that fits you.

This. First off, not all clubs are the same. If you go to some hole in the wall in the hood, dancefloor is most likely empty, and people sitting around like they at home.

Don't even go to clubs or out in general for the purpose of getting women unless it's a spot where you know they go for hookups. You should be bumping into women in everyday life and shooting your shot in passing type deal.

If you have to go out, find a 'hookup clubs and try to act/look as clouted as possible, find a lounge, and , just enjoy you, or get a spot where there's pool, games etc.