How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
This ain't my argument so I'm leaving this thread but you can't claim somebody is bitcch made and you don't know how to approach women at 23 :russ:

I wish you the best breh
I wish you the worst, c00n. I may be socially awkward but at least I ain’t a self hating incel. And fix that left eye you worthless mfer:mjlol:

lQPFcnM_d.jpg

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Somebody is protecting your housing, you are sheltered . When you lose your housing that is being paid for then life will be forced to be in perspective.

Leave your house.

Now when you by yourself, then you get busy.

Now you have no choice to survive. You haven't activated that need yet.

Life is different when you have no place to sleep or need some food.

You still a baby
I can’t deny that. Looking for a good career and clear a bit of debt. Interview Monday

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
We been off clubbing for a while now bro.

What yall know about acting classes, chess club, spoken word events and bars on a Friday night after work for meeting hos... that's where yall need need be. A hobby or activity is now needed to break the icey wall these new socially awkward women have up at all times. Once you share a laugh over a chess game or a painting activity they gonna open up and show some personality.

Level 2 is where you freelance as a yoga instructor, personal trainer or massage therapist for ladies. When you befriend groups of girls on a night out and just become the cool friend who they all fukk with. On some 'She's too drunk let Coli bot take her home at least she will be safe' ish

Getting friendzoned by a girl group and getting friendzoned by one girl is a completely different thing. If you are friendzoned by a girl group you will swim in p*ssy at some point.

Anyway lemme chill. Giving out way too much game on a Saturday morning.

Last edited:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Put on your big boy outfit

And get bottle service

Invite some to your section

This should help

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Breh wtf you trying to new jack swing in front some bytches? :mjlol:

A simple two step is more than good enough and just get behind a bytch and slowly grind with her, if she don’t shush you or move away, you in there bro. It’s not that hard.
bless the breh's family whoever it is, that made the twostep:wow:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I can’t deny that. Looking for a good career and clear a bit of debt. Interview Monday
I'm looking out for you. You need to find something that pulls that wolf in you....

You not drippin I'm blood yet.

Nor have you tasted it.

Go and try and lose. Then come back after. And let's talk about it later.

I lost alot of fights, broken and chipped tooth.
Scars on my eyebrows. But I always had a smart mouth. But I always pull up and mack

Dont come back until you taste blood in your mouth.

After you taste that blood, you will feel what I'm talking about