how the eff should I read this?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Im not a hater you're one of the more entertaining posters here. Nobody is perfect. You're good at money and numbers but bad at social interaction.

And about my instagram career, I just came off a shoot for VICE Magazine.

James Ellis

Csmt be that bad if I constantly have women interested

The most ill concede to you is I naturally dont have a feminine brain... men with feminine brains tend to succeed with women because they think like women. When I succeed with women its more off of sheer masculine appeal (humor, good looks, respect from people that matter, lack of respect for shyt that doesnt matter, confidence as a young boss) then due to whatever head games more feminine men play

Does that mean better at social interaction? Depends on who you want to interact with and on what terms. Personally I wouldnt trade my personality for a more refined feminine personality any day of the week

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
When I succeed with women its more off of sheer masculine appeal (humor, good looks, respect from people that matter, lack of respect for shyt that doesnt matter, confidence as a young boss)

Stop it.

1_wa.jpg

Your asking questions the average dude should have known by 15. You're not used to dealing with the opposite sex. You're a woddy allen type, dont try to hide it and pretend to be an alpha male online.

One more question....is there really a jewish conspiracy?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Stop it.

1_wa.jpg

Your asking questions the average dude should have known by 15. You're not used to dealing with the opposite sex. You're a woddy allen type, dont try to hide it and pretend to be an alpha male online.

Know what at 15... how to read a 30 yr old that wants the dikk but has a bf?

Hmmm

Maybe youre right... woody allen got tons of p*ssy and so do I

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
As for jewish conspiracy. .. Id say no but being jewish has certainly helped my career... if you to want to do anything interesting youre gonna run into alot of jews... jews tend to bond pretty quickly...

As for being an alpha male... tough to say... im fairly introverted but I am certainly a highly desirable man, I have no urge to lead or be lead tho... dont see myself in the leader follower spectrum

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Stop it.

1_wa.jpg

That Instagram comment hit home huh? :heh: I guess that's when you resort to the jew jokes.

Nice troll work goodman :ehh:

Ehh fukk it, ya know what? Jg makes some racist ass posts too so I can't defend him against the ant semitism. Fight on fellas.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
That Instagram comment hit home huh? :heh: I guess that's when you resort to the jew jokes.

Nice troll work goodman :ehh:

Ehh fukk it, ya know what? Jg makes some racist ass posts too so I can't defend him against the ant semitism. Fight on fellas.

I fukk with the Jews.

:cheers:

Sometimes I do wonder if there is a conspiracy though.