how the eff should I read this?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
She's a teacher right :patrice:

Similar thing happened to me a few years ago. Met a chik at a bar, we exchanged numbers, she was a teacher also. So we would text back and forth, wanted to meet on a weekday after she was done with her lesson plan and that was by like 7:30 pm. We both didn't wanna do nothing big since it was a weekday and after work for us both. Luckily she was a 15minute drive from me. So i pick her up a block from where she lives. So she gets in my car, i'm thinking maybe catch a movie. She suggested just watching a DVD, not at her place 'cause she had a roommate. So we get to my spot and i throw on the dvd and we just start making out and then head to my bedroom. My shirt and pants come off. I start taking hers off, then she hit me with the "I can't believe, i'm doing this so fast. I've never done this but it feels right"...I was like "yeah yeah, i feel the same way, this is very unusual for me too"...so we get to business, she :krs: then I :noah:. So after we're done, she's like she should get back home she just wanted to meet a new friend with nothing physical because she's married! I was on some :what: We smashed 3 more times after. After I just felt too guilty and didn;t wanna deal with that situation anymore. Once I found out she was married, I never kissed her. But back to my original point, teachers are with it. Same chik told me how she got nailed in her classroom when she first started the job.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Holy shyt ....she doesn't have a bf at all !

She has a girlfriend... Yes brehs

what does her profile say she interesting in seeing?

She sounds lost, she is not wifey material

maybe a few humps, she got a girlfriend for real or she is just saying that, and she wants to meet as friends, but is an admitted slut who went to one bar and slept with all the DJs and regulars.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
what does her profile say she interesting in seeing?

She sounds lost, she is not wifey material

maybe a few humps, she got a girlfriend for real or she is just saying that, and she wants to meet as friends, but is an admitted slut who went to one bar and slept with all the DJs and regulars.

I didnt meet her online, met her at the park

Long story short shes a freak and likes to have 3somes

Hopefully ill get my first 3some out of this

All praise be to allah