how the eff should I read this?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It means her bf doesn't pay her any attention and shell use you as an emotional simp. Most girls dont have the balls to straight up say they have a bf so it means she doesn't respect you.

Interesting thoughts

Ill prob still give it a shot... a Wednesday night isnt too valuable to me and I think my physical sex appeal is prob high enough to get something done push comes to shove

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It means her bf doesn't pay her any attention and shell use you as an emotional simp. Most girls dont have the balls to straight up say they have a bf so it means she doesn't respect you. If you have any self respect you'll delete her number. If you had options with women you wouldnt fukk with her and she knows this. Act like you have options and women will start respecting you.

Whoa you edited that shyt

Ya I have options and I still wanna smash... shes one of the options right now

My texts are mad short, not coming off as desparate in my opinoon

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

That doesn't count as an option. I mean girls that are actually down, like a sure thing. If you were used to having sure things your mentality would be totally different then it is now, you wouldn't waste time on things like this.

I mean you could still smash so good luck.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That doesn't count as an option. I mean girls that are actually down, like a sure thing. If you were used to having sure things your mentality would be totally different then it is now, you wouldn't waste time on things like this.

I mean you could still smash so good luck.

I feel like youre talking down to me

I have a black sex slave breh im not optionless

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

just have a few drinks and have fun

but she already established some changeable friendship boundaries

but why try? there are more chicks out there, who are single and ready to mingle.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
From that I read:I told you I'm in a relationship...so my s/o can't get me on that technicality and I can use this as an excuse if it turns out I don't want you. But the smiley face says ignore the previous statement, if I'm feeling you, it's going down. :shaq: