how the eff should I read this?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i don't know her so i can't speak on it but i think it's always in your best interest to have a couple of female friends that you aren't fukking.

to speculate and answer the question tho...looks like she's being straight up with you so if you try to make a move, she can shut you down. kick it with her on some big brother/we friends shyt and neg her a lil bit. she might come around and get down.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That Instagram comment hit home huh? :heh: I guess that's when you resort to the jew jokes.

Nice troll work goodman :ehh:

Ehh fukk it, ya know what? Jg makes some racist ass posts too so I can't defend him against the ant semitism. Fight on fellas.

:whoa:

Just because I roleplay as 'massa' with my black sex slave doesn't mean I'm a racist

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute...she said, "are we meeting as just friends?". Since she asked you that, you can dikk her down, she's just fishing for excuses.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she told you that she has a boyfriend and won't let you smash but still likes attention and will gladly accept it from you. the smilie is a girls thing. she told you something she knows you won't like, so she puts a smilie behind it for you to still like her. bushes.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That was at 2. 6 hours later this broad is still textin me questions n shyt. If she doesnt give up that ass ill be quite surprised

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
1372118336644.jpg

Hahahhahah wtf

Pretty sure I can have this if I still want it

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

Just because I roleplay as 'massa' with my black sex slave doesn't mean I'm a racist

Whatever gets you the net attention you need breh. Some of trolling is funny is some is just overly contrived and desperate but if that's filling some kinda void for you have at it. :manny:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
1372118336644.jpg

Hahahhahah wtf

Pretty sure I can have this if I still want it

are you serious? wow, she saying she slept around? with DJs and regulars? she is coming off as easy. If a girl trying to get with, they usually trying to downplay their past. Just go with flow, but is she really past her hoe phase?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Whatever gets you the net attention you need breh. Some of trolling is funny is some is just overly contrived and desperate but if that's filling some kinda void for you have at it. :manny:

Man I already posted proof of my black sex slave in my other thread

I'm out here living an interesting life and you're mad :russ:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Man I already posted proof of my black sex slave in my other thread

I'm out here living an interesting life and you're mad :russ:

Yes. Furious. Not sure how I'll sleep tonight.

Like I said, stop trying so hard and you'll get the lols you're in desperate search of.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yes. Furious. Not sure how I'll sleep tonight.

Like I said, stop trying so hard and you'll get the lols you're in desperate search of.

Smh hypocrisy

I your or anyone else had a black sex slave that called them master they'd post about it too... That's a juicy thread breh not my fault