How the black community would be different if Everyone was FOI or MGT......Nation of Islam

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people are treated like shyt in the muslim world but you want me to believe its a black religion. Yall nikkas dumb

America >>>>>>>> the best muislim country today

just keep it a hunnid.
You aren't very knowledgeable and don't accept information from non whites. Which is pretty sad, breh.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
It would be great.
1. We would believe in the same God, eliminating division
2. Our men would be accountable to eachother and our communities, stronger morals and leadership.
3. Our woman would be held in higher standards, better mothers, no woman would be wearing hoochie shyt

There is no division in the Muslim community? There is no division in the nation?

2 and 3 are debateable.

crazydee7

Pro
Daps
When all blacks believe in the same God, we have a set of rules to govern ourselves and eachother. Doesnt necessarily have to be islam. BLACK PEOPLE NEED A RULEBOOK FOR TODAY, DEALING WITH EVERYTHING, IM GONNA WRITE ONE, BUT THATS ANOTHER THREAD, DONT STEAL MY shyt SUCKAS

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
When all blacks believe in the same God, we have a set of rules to govern ourselves and eachother. Doesnt necessarily have to be islam. BLACK PEOPLE NEED A RULEBOOK FOR TODAY, DEALING WITH EVERYTHING, IM GONNA WRITE ONE, BUT THATS ANOTHER THREAD, DONT STEAL MY shyt SUCKAS
so many people are already talking about a CODE.

on a side note - the nation Puts you out of the nation and anyone in the nation who feels sry for you---for violating their CODE.... like beating ur wife, or speaking against the community, c00n shyt, crazy shyt...... losing ur temper and harming a brother etc......

a code is needed in any community of people, imo. Even with the malcolm x situation. Everyone says.... "that's why Malcolm left the nation" . Malcolm didn't want to leave and he did Not leave the nation. He was suspended.... he only spoke out against the nation when they told him he couldn't come right back in. Nobody is over the Group in any good group.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
No thanks.

Leviticus 19:31

31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

592104%5B1%5D.jpg
1231px-Washington_Wizards.svg.png

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
:skip:

put up or shut up:manny:

What have the Israelites done for black people OR even themselves?

Do the Isrealites even like most black people? :comeon:

Do they do anything other than dress and smell funny and yell at white people on busy corners? :patrice:

Sura 2:122 from the Unholy Koran

– “O Children of Israel! Remember my favour wherewith I favoured you and how I preferred you to (all) creatures.”

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Subscribing to any magical sky daddy :camby:

Black people can come together without religion being involved

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Subscribing to any magical sky daddy :camby:

Black people can come together without religion being involved
Name one great African kingdom/empire/state that wasn't headed by people who believed in a creator.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Name one great African kingdom/empire/state that wasn't headed by people who believed in a creator.
Dont have to... Im saying that as someone who doesnt believe, i can still work towards the advancement of my people... The two dont go hand in hand imo