How the black community would be different if Everyone was FOI or MGT......Nation of Islam

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
everything about you is the last thing black people need. :dwillhuh: don't you agree?

When did i claim I was? If i made a thread called "How the black community would be different if we all followed lewis" then you can call me out.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im pretty sure you have to follow the quran 100% so fusing and mixing other stuff is false. Therefore you worship a false religion.

I don't care if the first arabs were descendants of will smith, millions of african black men were still castrated in the name of allah/islam.

Black people need to wake up and move on.
sure white arabs enslaved africans, and they still do..... but it's not in the name of allah or islam... EVEN they don't even say that..... it's in the name of wealthy Elite, HOW do you not know this? :what:

The entire history of Islam has been fusing different cultures.... why even speak on it if you're choosing to remain completely ignorant. People in indonesia were doing it differently than the mid east.. and in the Great Mali empires they did it their own way. In the Sudan right now many of them practice islam along With ancient african traditions.....

because islam has been around forever -- it's a righteous lifestyle and submitting to god, thats it.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Telling someone to kill themselves because they don't agree with your viewpoint?
Outstanding.

Unless you can twist interpret the term 'the type of person that should off yourself' as some sort of non-lethal, positive message, I am forced to believe that your intentions are nothing but ill.

And when you say 'your people's nature', you're slapping an association on someone, which will naturally make you assume ALL sorts of things about them, therefore setting up your bias before any meaningful conversation can even begin.

Let us converse as grown men here.

Or not.

The choice is yours habibi :sas2:.
Your not black, you don't do shyt for black folks, you don't know shyt about black folks, your standing up for a troll who is trolling this thread. Take a hike:camby:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
sure white arabs enslaved africans, and they still do..... but it's not in the name of allah or islam... EVEN they don't even say that..... it's in the name of wealthy Elite, HOW do you not know this? :what:

The entire history of Islam has been fusing different cultures.... why even speak on it if you're choosing to remain completely ignorant. People in indonesia were doing it differently than the mid east.. and in the Great Mali empires they did it their own way. In the Sudan right now many of them practice islam along With ancient african traditions.....

because islam has been around forever -- it's a righteous lifestyle and submitting to god, thats it.

Breh there is nothing I can tell you. If yo want follow Islam, follow it. But blacks/Africans will not move forward if we do not let go of these religons.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh there is nothing I can tell you. If yo want follow Islam, follow it. But blacks/Africans will not move forward if we do not let go of these religons.
if we lost religion today........

our situation would not change because we'd probably be Even less unified and actually more fukked up.

our issues are deeper than holding on to religion. you're living in some fantasy were blacks have built without religion. We have not. All the great people, places, empires, and events --- were done by the religious among us. The non religious among us simply do nothing but talk shyt.

for example -- there is an urban garden i'm going to visit later... I don't know who started it, but if I had to bet my life I'd say the brother isn't an atheist -- simply off the strenght that hes building.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
JVL-000018.jpg

this guy ^^^ 1 * my thread :heh:

indians never explain shyt. :whoa:

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Yeah my bad maybe that's just a stereotype I dunno. I'm not that knowledgable about them.

I can really respect this post right here

So many people on this forum, as evident in this very thread,
talk absolute nonsense when it comes to the Nation of Islam.
They'll post that which is 100% false with 100% conviction and confidence
At best they were misinformed, at worst, they are flat out lying

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
noi is corrupt and evil.

As opposed to what other Nations?
As opposed to which other organizations?
As opposed to any other institution? Really?

I seriously doubt you even know enough about the Nation of Islam to even make this statement
You're just randomly putting a negative label on a relatively small, and in the grand and present scheme of things, relatively powerless group of people
There are thousands upon thousands of other entities much more deserving of that label "evil and corrupt"
You should not speak so harshly about a group that overwhelmingly consist of good people with good intentions

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I seriously doubt you even know enough about the Nation of Islam to even make this statement
You're just randomly putting a negative label on a relatively small, and in the grand and present scheme of things, relatively powerless group of people
There are thousands upon thousands of other entities much more deserving of that label "evil and corrupt"
You should not speak so harshly about a group that overwhelmingly consist of good people with good intentions
Breh he's a known troll. I wouldn't take anything he says serious.

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love

but wasnt it the noi who helped the fbi murder malcom x? how is that not evil? how are they not corrupt? we're not talking about other organisations rn, we're talking about the noi.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
No thank you.
You say no thank you, which is fine, but you know nothing about the NOI

Lets not be silly. I don't agree with christianity but it has positives just like islam.
We can do all that without taking some arab/middle eastern religion.
Just because you remixed somebody elses religion it does not make it yours.

Im pretty sure you have to follow the quran 100% so fusing and mixing other stuff is false. Therefore you worship a false religion.
I don't care if the first arabs were descendants of will smith, millions of african black men were still castrated in the name of allah/islam.
Black people need to wake up and move on.
Show us in the Holy Qur'an where it says Islam is an Arab religion
Then show us where Elijah Muhammad had his followers submitting to Arab culture and Arab norms
Explain how Elijah "remixed somebody elses religion"

Part of a post of mine responding to people making random, totally uninformed statements, like yours, about Islam in general and the Nation of Islam specifically:
the Holy Qur'an is not Arab-centric other than the language and the people it was revealed to
Even with that, the semitic languages are AFRO-asiatic
Even with that, the Arabs claim they come from Ishmael. Whether this true or not is not really the point. Hagar, Ishmael's mother, was an Egyptian, AFRO, his father Abraham was a Black man from Mesopotamia, ASIATIC.
Chapter 30:30 - ...set thy face for religion, being upright, the nature made by Allah in which He has created men...
Chapter 15:26 - ...We created man of sounding clay, of BLACK mud...
So Allah created men from BLACK mud, and these people of BLACK mud are created in his upright nature.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Americans are the least discipline people on this planet which is why most result to Christianity and or Atheist ideals because "Jesus" will "forgive them for any wrong they do, and Atheism simply does not hold one accountable to anything but their own will.

America and European nations are the main nations where people die from over consumption of things as they lack discipline to control themselves, people who live like literal pigs where they will consume anything you put in their face no matter how detrimental it may be to their well being.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You say no thank you, which is fine, but you know nothing about the NOI

Show us in the Holy Qur'an where it says Islam is an Arab religion
Then show us where Elijah Muhammad had his followers submitting to Arab culture and Arab norms
Explain how Elijah "remixed somebody elses religion"

Part of a post of mine responding to people making random, totally uninformed statements, like yours, about Islam in general and the Nation of Islam specifically:

Black people are treated like shyt in the muslim world but you want me to believe its a black religion. Yall nikkas dumb

Americans are the least discipline people on this planet which is why most result to Christianity and or Atheist ideals because "Jesus" will "forgive them for any wrong they do, and Atheism simply does not hold one accountable to anything but their own will.

America and European nations are the main nations where people die from over consumption of things as they lack discipline to control themselves, people who live like literal pigs where they will consume anything you put in their face no matter how detrimental it may be to their well being.

America >>>>>>>> the best muislim country today

just keep it a hunnid.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Black people are treated like shyt in the muslim world but you want me to believe its a black religion. Yall nikkas dumb

America >>>>>>>> the best muislim country today

just keep it a hunnid.

As if Blacks are not treated like sh-t in America.
Like I said, show me in the Holy Qur'an where Islam, not light bright and basically white Arab PEOPLE, BUT THE ACTUAL BOOK, is against Black people
Because I can show you explicitly in the U.S. Constitution where America is against Black people