How the black community would be different if Everyone was FOI or MGT......Nation of Islam

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dont have to... Im saying that as someone who doesnt believe, i can still work towards the advancement of my people... The two dont go hand in hand imo

lol it went hand in hand with every civilization. The issue with Africa is Race was not a concept, people rode out for their own kingdoms or what we would call tribes. Africans had been Trading with and teaching non Africans for centuries. The issue at hand is that IMO Africans as a whole should have banded together and put Africa first to mash on invaders, but then comes the question how could they as the Political borders that make Africa today did not exist back then, nor the concept of a Continental Africa, people were simply fighting for their kingdoms.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol it went hand in hand with every civilization. The issue with Africa is Race was not a concept, people rode out for their own kingdoms or what we would call tribes. Africans had been Trading with and teaching non Africans for centuries. The issue at hand is that IMO Africans as a whole should have banded together and put Africa first to mash on invaders, but then comes the question how could they as the Political borders that make Africa today did not exist back then, nor the concept of a Continental Africa, people were simply fighting for their kingdoms.

exactly,

our tribe here is millions strong and it's called the blacks in americka. we are nation within a nation. They don't want us to know we are a tribe - if we thought this way , under a banner -- We'd be unstoppable.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont have to... Im saying that as someone who doesnt believe, i can still work towards the advancement of my people... The two dont go hand in hand imo
I respect that. What I'm saying is that it isn't necessarily a impediment.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
exactly,

our tribe here is millions strong and it's called the blacks in americka. we are nation within a nation. They don't want us to know we are a tribe - if we thought this way , under a banner -- We'd be unstoppable.

Pretty much, Blacks world wide are are screwed, so we have to work on building the kingdoms in the nations we currently lay our heads, once we build our foundations then we can worry about saving others, during the building process of course on a global scale every black should have the nexts back, as we must evolve our minds and adapt to the current climate we live in.

Blacks are the only group still using dated approaches to what it is to be human. For example you have Africans who come to America and get on that :mjpls: time and become soldiers of white supremacy. In history The Black Americans who went back to Africa and set up the Politically recognized Liberia we know of today were on that :mjpls: and oppressed the natives, which poised the political climate which made it easy for the CIA to destroy the nation via its multiple Civl Wars.

Asians, Jews, Non Black Arabs, Whites, etc can afford to be on that :mjpls: towards their own people that come from different nations (ie. Chinese beefing with Japanese, or Indian beefing with Pakistani) because they all know they can milk Blacks for resources and none of their groups are in the condition of blacks. Blacks Global need to get on some Voltron ish.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly,

It's crazy that we kinda already act like a tribe but only under certain circumstances. Culturally we have an identify but politically and economically were all over the place. Were always onel the edge or banding together but never quite make the jump. The NOI act as a tribe though

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much, Blacks world wide are are screwed, so we have to work on building the kingdoms in the nations we currently lay our heads, once we build our foundations then we can worry about saving others, during the building process of course on a global scale every black should have the nexts back, as we must evolve our minds and adapt to the current climate we live in.

Blacks are the only group still using dated approaches to what it is to be human. For example you have Africans who come to America and get on that :mjpls: time and become soldiers of white supremacy. In history The Black Americans who went back to Africa and set up the Politically recognized Liberia we know of today were on that :mjpls: and oppressed the natives, which poised the political climate which made it easy for the CIA to destroy the nation via its multiple Civl Wars.

Asians, Jews, Non Black Arabs, Whites, etc can afford to be on that :mjpls: towards their own people that come from different nations (ie. Chinese beefing with Japanese, or Indian beefing with Pakistani) because they all know they can milk Blacks for resources and none of their groups are in the condition of blacks. Blacks Global need to get on some Voltron ish.
There's a reason they spend so much time and energy trying to keep us from working together. They know history. They know who god is.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much, Blacks world wide are are screwed,. Blacks Global need to get on some Voltron ish.

there is a movie about a kung fu Master in China.... that basically shows up everything we need to do. Every black man in amerkka should watch it IMO.
Japan would be the CACS in this movie.

The main dude got pissed off - his name in Chen Zen.. played by jet li I believe. :lupe:

his master was killed... the leader. You find out later that he was poisoned ( and then find out he was poisoned because he was on the only real nikka that could lead a movement)

Then you find out that the cook who is actually on of the groups of main characters family members -- c00nED out and was the one who poisoned dude. A few c00ns is all they needed to disrupt the movement. that part fukked me up , but I would have never guessed it would have been him. NTM - they wouldn't have even had the issues they were having hadn't some of their clan not c00ned out.

Jet li broke the sign that said 'acceptance' in chinese writing. ..... Gave a Malcolm X style speech about... how we accepted them too much, allowed them to infiltrate us to much. All we have is us. Then proceeded to First train up all the other people... establish unity.... then he went and fukked up and killed the main Japs.

There was some internal beef, but at the end of the day they all Followed the Code and were successful.

The only problem is... Jet li ended up leaving it all behind for some Japanese p*ssy.:banderas: Last line in the movie was.... at least i can be w the one I love. Dude low key sold out. :heh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
there is a movie about a kung fu Master in China.... that basically shows up everything we need to do. Every black man in amerkka should watch it IMO.
Japan would be the CACS in this movie.

The main dude got pissed off - his name in Chen Zen.. played by jet li I believe. :lupe:

his master was killed... the leader. You find out later that he was poisoned ( and then find out he was poisoned because he was on the only real nikka that could lead a movement)

Then you find out that the cook who is actually on of the groups of main characters family members -- c00nED out and was the one who poisoned dude. A few c00ns is all they needed to disrupt the movement. that part fukked me up , but I would have never guessed it would have been him. NTM - they wouldn't have even had the issues they were having hadn't some of their clan not c00ned out.

Jet li broke the sign that said 'acceptance' in chinese writing. ..... Gave a Malcolm X style speech about... how we accepted them too much, allowed them to infiltrate us to much. All we have is us. Then proceeded to First train up all the other people... establish unity.... then he went and fukked up and killed the main Japs.

There was some internal beef, but at the end of the day they all Followed the Code and were successful.

The only problem is... Jet li ended up leaving it all behind for some Japanese p*ssy.:banderas: Last line in the movie was.... at least i can be w the one I love. Dude low key sold out. :heh:

Pretty much, once we free ourselves globally and establish order and infrastructure, then we can all go to our own corners and practice what ever we want to do and limit interaction with "tribes we dont like" to only trade.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I respect that. What I'm saying is that it isn't necessarily a impediment.
I feel you but i think if we are a "tribe" then the common demoinator is blackness not a belief in a creator :manny:

Either way, we gotta band together and make some serious strides as a collective, im all in favor of that

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:skip:

put up or shut up:manny:

What have the Israelites done for black people OR even themselves?

Do the Isrealites even like most black people? :comeon:

Do they do anything other than dress and smell funny and yell at white people on busy corners? :patrice:

They've provided me with hours of entertainment with their youtube fukkery.

That has to count for something :ehh:

exactly,

Very few black people view black America as a separate nation. We've been fooled into thinking we're apart of America and not victims of it. If black people really viewed themselves as it's own tribe/ethnic group then I think shyt would change really quickly.