How the black community would be different if Everyone was FOI or MGT......Nation of Islam

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
have you read your own post on here? you're horrible, sister... in general and to yourself. You're deep in the red - not because you say dope shyt but because you say crazy things and seem like the type of person that should off yourself. :francis:
they don't brainwash black people or take a bunch of money from people. :manny:
oh god. i say what i want and if people dont like it then thats that. there are lots of idiots in the green does that make them great posters? no. being in the red means that i am myself and post what i want. why are you telling me to kill myself, is that how you support black women who suffer from mental illness? you need to get a life.
noi is corrupt and evil.

Urban2100

Coligarch
Daps
it would be horrible. noi are the black version of scientology, they brainwash black people into believing their bs.

I think they're more like the black version of LDS (Mormons).

Both are based off a popular religion with a man trying to "remix" it for lack of a better term. (Joseph Smith remixing Christianity or Elijah Muhammad mixing Islam.)

Both have added racist elements.

Both have followers that are MUCH MORE disciplined and succesful than the populations they come from . (White America for LDS and African Americans for NOI)

I dont agree with either "religion" but I think their organizational skills and success of both thier followers is admirable.

I'm Muslim myself :blessed:and I think if African Americans were Muslim instead of Christian we'd be better off.:manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Both are based off a popular religion with a man trying to remix it. (Joseph Smith remixing Christianity or Elijah Muhammad mixing Islam.)

Both have followers that are MUCH MORE disciplined and succesful than the populations they come from . (White America for LDS and African Americans for NOI)

I dont agree with either "religion" but I think their organizational skills and success of both thier followers is admirable.

I'm Muslim myself :blessed:and I think if African Americans were Muslim instead of Christian we'd be better off.:manny:
i agree with what you're saying except that the sisters and brother in the noi aren't racist. they don't even believe hateful feelings are in their nature.

Urban2100

Coligarch
Daps
i agree with what you're saying except that the sisters and brother in the noi aren't racist. they don't even believe hateful feelings are in their nature.

Yeah my bad maybe that's just a stereotype I dunno. I'm not that knowledgable about them.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah my bad maybe that's just a stereotype I dunno. I'm not that knowledgeable about them.
someone in the nation will say....

the white man has terrorized and exploited the indigenous people on every continent-- then someone will say they are racist towards white for stating that fact.

or they will say that the Jews helped finance the atlantic slave trade - - then someone will say , they are antisemitic.

really they just love black people.

Urban2100

Coligarch
Daps
someone in the nation will say....

the white man has terrorized and exploited the indigenous people on every continent-- then someone will say they are racist towards white for stating that fact.

or they will say that the Jews helped finance the atlantic slave trade - - then someone will say , they are antisemitic.

really they just love black people.

:ehh:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Both are based off a popular religion with a man trying to "remix" it for lack of a better term. (Joseph Smith remixing Christianity or Elijah Muhammad mixing Islam.)

:comeon: oh really

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It would be great.
1. We would believe in the same God, eliminating division
2. Our men would be accountable to eachother and our communities, stronger morals and leadership.
3. Our woman would be held in higher standards, better mothers, no woman would be wearing hoochie shyt

Our division as blacks has nothing to do with God.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Ali and the big bad negroe in your avi both worship Allah..bow down mi Caribbean white man owned native youth.

Both tyson and ali can convert to judaism tomorrow and then next week hoodoo, then after that paganism and in 12 months atheism.

What will remain is that they are black. Christianity and ali babarisim :troll: are both wrong but Christianity is the lesser evil.