How the black community would be different if Everyone was FOI or MGT......Nation of Islam

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So what needs to happen? How do we get everyone going in one direction? I mean I feel you 100% on that, but there's got to be a way to get the community together. The only thing I could reason is to get the people immediately around us on one page (coli posters? In your community?), and when we find success, spread the word with the rest of America. Hopefully if they see something that works, they'll jump on board.

You will never get everyone on the same page. Build something with like minded people and everyone else will have no choice but to fall in line or continue to be non factors.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So what needs to happen? How do we get everyone going in one direction? I mean I feel you 100% on that, but there's got to be a way to get the community together. The only thing I could reason is to get the people immediately around us on one page (coli posters? In your community?), and when we find success, spread the word with the rest of America. Hopefully if they see something that works, they'll jump on board.

You will never get everyone on the same page. Build something with like minded people and everyone else will have no choice but to fall in line or continue to be non factors.

I agree. But I worry the c00ns will try to sabotage it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree. But I worry the c00ns will try to sabotage it.

Vet the people you do business and vet the people you keep in your circles even more. Once you have something established you will have methods of punishing c00ns. Right now c00ns and non c00ns interact because blacks in general dont have anything.

c00ns dont want to be around other blacks so when black people actually do forself c00ns are a non factor. Agents are another story but even then they are no factor as long as everyone is on the same page.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Peace - Whats your view on this @motion order ?

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan said that one of the reasons he held the Million Man March was, "to show you what a free Blackman looks like." He wanted to do it, so he criss crossed the country, galvanizing Black men, and mobilized the FOI to help his efforts. He didn't ask the the U.S. government for permission, he did it because he wanted to do it.

The Nation of Islam are the only Black people that operate, and strive to increasingly operate, outside of the confines, norms, culture, and general paradigm of their oppressors.

The Nation of Islam doesn't ask the whiteman for permission to teach religion
Doesn't ask the whiteman's permission to open a school
Doesn't ask the whiteman for permission to print and sell their newspaper
Doesn't ask the whiteman for permission to change their names

Black people in America don't know what it's like to rule themselves. Any other Black organization, at best, strives to soften the blows of existing as 3rd or 4th class citizens under white folks. The Nation of Islam obeys the laws of America, as long as it doesn't conflict with the religion, but it operates with its own set of rules.

There is no such thing as a "Black community" outside of the teachings of The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Everything else is watered pro-blackness