How the black community would be different if Everyone was FOI or MGT......Nation of Islam

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Both tyson and ali can convert to judaism tomorrow and then next week hoodoo, then after that paganism and in 12 months atheism.

What will remain is that they are black. Christianity and ali babarisim :troll: are both wrong but Christianity is the lesser evil.
:russ:yes i can clearly see that in today's times. wow they got that silky pillow case wrapped tight on your face lewis.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
have you read your own post on here? you're horrible, sister... in general and to yourself. You're deep in the red - not because you say dope shyt but because you say crazy things and seem like the type of person that should off yourself. :francis:
they don't brainwash black people or take a bunch of money from people. :manny:
Telling someone to kill themselves because they don't agree with your viewpoint?
Outstanding.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Telling someone to kill themselves because they don't agree with your viewpoint?
Outstanding.
:francis: I didn't tell her to kill herself. I wouldn't do that. That isn't within my nature..... it's within your peoples nature. :beli:

and she told a blatant lie , so it wasn't about a viewpoint. :comeon:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Outstanding.
:francis: I didn't tell her to kill herself. I wouldn't do that. That isn't within my nature..... it's within your peoples nature. :beli:

and she told a blatant lie , so it wasn't about a viewpoint. :comeon:
Unless you can twist interpret the term 'the type of person that should off yourself' as some sort of non-lethal, positive message, I am forced to believe that your intentions are nothing but ill.

And when you say 'your people's nature', you're slapping an association on someone, which will naturally make you assume ALL sorts of things about them, therefore setting up your bias before any meaningful conversation can even begin.

Let us converse as grown men here.

Or not.

The choice is yours habibi :sas2:.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Outstanding.

Unless you can twist interpret the term 'the type of person that should off yourself' as some sort of non-lethal, positive message, I am forced to believe that your intentions are nothing but ill.

And when you say 'your people's nature', you're slapping an association on someone, which will naturally make you assume ALL sorts of things about them, therefore setting up your bias before any meaningful conversation can even begin.

Let us converse as grown men here.

Or not.

The choice is yours habibi :sas2:.
not.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
you-mad-o.gif
you-mad-o.gif

you-mad-o.gif
you-mad-o.gif

The black community can achieve all these things without religion.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Both tyson and ali can convert to judaism tomorrow and then next week hoodoo, then after that paganism and in 12 months atheism.

What will remain is that they are black. Christianity and ali babarisim :troll: are both wrong but Christianity is the lesser evil.
with Christianity, it just is what it is........ if a guy is a criminal , fakkit, c00n, etc... he remains that way.

You believe that turning thousands of lose nikkas into Malcolm x types who are positive to their local communities is a bad thing? :mindblown:

You feel that group economics, pro blackness, farming, knowledge of self, militancy, dependability, fearlessness, and righteousness are a bad thing? :wtf:

you feel that if all black men and women in america followed 5 pillars, never c00ned out, pushed ideas about proper sexual and eating habits would be evil?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you-mad-o.gif
you-mad-o.gif

you-mad-o.gif
you-mad-o.gif

The black community can achieve all these things without religion.
Has the black community achieved all those things without religion?

Places like Tusla, blackwall street---- a center focus of their community was 1 people 1 religion, I believe they were african centered chrisitanity..

:dahell: and Im not mad... I was just telling you that I'm not gonna engage with your dumb shyt. :aicmon: For example -- I said in the OP that the question isn't if black people Need religion.. the question is how it would be if we were all mgt and foi. But of course you come with this Dumb False equivalency bullshyt.........

which is why I don't like engaging with antagonistic ignorant fools:scusthov:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
with Christianity, it just is what it is........ if a guy is a criminal , fakkit, c00n, etc... he remains that way.

You believe that turning thousands of lose nikkas into Malcolm x types who are positive to their local communities is a bad thing? :mindblown:

You feel that group economics, pro blackness, farming, knowledge of self, militancy, dependability, fearlessness, and righteousness are a bad thing? :wtf:

you feel that if all black men and women in america followed 5 pillars, never c00ned out, pushed ideas about proper sexual and eating habits would be evil?

Lets not be silly. I don't agree with christianity but it has positives just like islam.

We can do all that without taking some arab/middle eastern religion.

Just because you remixed somebody elses religion it does not make it yours.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Has the black community achieved all those things without religion?

Places like Tusla, blackwall street---- a center focus of their community was 1 people 1 religion, I believe they were african centered chrisitanity..

:dahell: and Im not mad... I was just telling you that I'm not gonna engage with your dumb shyt. :aicmon: For example -- I said in the OP that the question isn't if black people Need religion.. the question is how it would be if we were all mgt and foi. But of course you come with this Dumb False equivalency bullshyt.........

which is why I don't like engaging with antagonistic ignorant fools:scusthov:
Your entire thread is centred around the positives of certain religions, and your multiple posts of what some of said religions have done for the community only re-enforce your point so you're basically all but saying it. Like a salesman trying not to sell his product overtly but making it blatantly obvious he wants you to sign the contract.

And yet when I express an opinion you're quick to pull the trigger.
Antagonistic... ignorant.. look in the mirror.

I'm putting this thread on ignore.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lets not be silly. I don't agree with christianity but it has positives just like islam.

We can do all that without taking some arab/middle eastern religion.

Just because you remixed somebody elses religion it does not make it yours.
remixed ?

submitted to the will of God has always been around.... and fusing cultures is one of the oldest african traditions.....
besides... the first arabs weren't white or asian.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your entire thread is centred around the positives of certain religions, and your multiple posts of what some of said religions have done for the community only re-enforce your point so you're basically all but saying it. Like a salesman trying not to sell his product overtly but making it blatantly obvious he wants you to sign the contract.

And yet when I express an opinion you're quick to pull the trigger.
Antagonistic... ignorant.. look in the mirror.

I'm putting this thread on ignore.
dont be upset just because you attempted to stir shyt up and got shytting on.. keep it moving unless you have something relevant to the OP to say kid:camby:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
remixed ?

submitted to the will of God has always been around.... and fusing cultures is one of the oldest african traditions.....
besides... the first arabs weren't white or asian.

Im pretty sure you have to follow the quran 100% so fusing and mixing other stuff is false. Therefore you worship a false religion.

I don't care if the first arabs were descendants of will smith, millions of african black men were still castrated in the name of allah/islam.

Black people need to wake up and move on.