How the black community would be different if Everyone was FOI or MGT......Nation of Islam

Daps
Garvey's goal wasn't for most of us to go back to Africa, but I agree with your point.
Yes this true. But I think that most would have ended up trying to go back. IF all his endeavors were successful. U think white people would have let us prosper here?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yes this true. But I think that most would have ended up trying to go back. IF all his endeavors were successful. U think white people would have let us prosper here?

I already know they wouldn't let us prosper here, but that's not why Garvey didn't want everyone to go back:

We do not want all the Negroes in Africa. Some are no good here, and naturally will be no good there.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
well they're pretty anti-semitic, so they'd get labeled terrorists and you'd all be audited

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Every single NOI-raised chick I ever met in Norfolk was a hoe. Every...single...one. They were worse than chicks raised in holiness churches. lol@thinking teaching repressive sexuality to women in America will do anything but have the opposite than intended effect.

What the fukk is the point of even throwing out this dumb hypothetical for anyway? Nobody wants to join the fukking NOI in 2015, you idiot.

lol...You are such an authoritarian dumbfukk...always making these dumb ass threads about some goofy ass authoritarian cult-vision you want the entire black race to join like automated zombies. :heh:

You need to realize that black people are diverse, intelligent, have independent minds and are not going to align under some half-baked authoritarian hyper-masculine S1Ws with IT certs or whatever black version of the Hitler-youth-like vision your deranged, narcissistic mind concocts. Black people are and will continue to excel via education, pluralism and intellectual freedom...just like everyone else.
I'm black unlike you so it obvious that I'd know that black people are the most diverse group ideologically, genetically, and culturally. :rudy:

You can disrespect black women who you have zero connection with if that's what you want to do. You can say that sisters in the nation are all hoes or whatever your fakkit indian ass choses to claim.:dahell::lupe::manny:

You can do and say what you want but the real reason you're against black groups, black beliefs, and regular black guys like myself is Obvious. ...... you're a psuedo conscious fakkit liberal who capes for racist whites, who stanNed people like Hilary Clinton for years, who cry and get intimidated by ANY sign of a strong black man. :francis:

:scust:Point blank you're a white supremacist and your entire posting history shows a liberal version of that going back ten years.:wow:

Your liberal jew buddies have you so brainwashed that you can't eveN make a diss without calling someone Hitler:wow:. When people like you have had more negative impact on blacks than Hitler ever did:wow:

Now we're clowning nikkas who own business or have IT skills:ohhh:

And fyi, the noi isn't repressive when it comes to sex N related things. ..... it just shows young women reasons that society is fukked up and reasons to expect more from men. Reasons why marriage is important. Reasons why they are valuable. These are good things to teach women. .... they will be prepared when anorexia prone turtle looking Indian fakkit liberal Indians try to generalize and say they are 100a% whores.:umad:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
well they're pretty anti-semitic, so they'd get labeled terrorists and you'd all be audited
They have never hated on a semite:yeshrug:

They call out the fake semites who are Zionist but , even then... there is no hate involved .

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm black unlike you so it obvious that I'd know that black people are the most diverse group ideologically, genetically, and culturally. :rudy:

You can disrespect black women who you have zero connection with if that's what you want to do. You can say that sisters in the nation are all hoes or whatever your fakkit indian ass choses to claim.:dahell::lupe::manny:

You can do and say what you want but the real reason you're against black groups, black beliefs, and regular black guys like myself is Obvious. ...... you're a psuedo conscious fakkit liberal who capes for racist whites, who stanNed people like Hilary Clinton for years, who cry and get intimidated by ANY sign of a strong black man. :francis:

:scust:Point blank you're a white supremacist and your entire posting history shows a liberal version of that going back ten years.:wow:

Your liberal jew buddies have you so brainwashed that you can't eveN make a diss without calling someone Hitler:wow:. When people like you have had more negative impact on blacks than Hitler ever did:wow:

Now we're clowning nikkas who own business or have IT skills:ohhh:

And fyi, the noi isn't repressive when it comes to sex N related things. ..... it just shows young women reasons that society is fukked up and reasons to expect more from men. Reasons why marriage is important. Reasons why they are valuable. These are good things to teach women. .... they will be prepared when anorexia prone turtle looking Indian fakkit liberal Indians try to generalize and say they are 100a% whores.:umad:
lol...The only reason I responded is because you caught feelings over me 1 starring your stupid thread.

If I felt like talking to you, I would've commented. I normally don't do that because you are devoid of intelligence and suffering from one or more undiagnosed psychological disorders, so engaging in rational intelligent discourse with you is an impossibility. So take your 1 star like a man.

I just skimmed your post because as usual, I have no interest in anything you say, especially if it pertains to me.

That being said, I notice in common theme in your incoherent ramblings is this big emphasis on manhood. That's pretty funny because you're not a man...or at least a pathetic example of one.

Let's see, according to you, you killed innocent kids overseas at the behest of white American corporate and imperialist interests.

You sold crack to black people.

You are a deadbeat father with multiple kids and multiple baby mommas.

You have had multiple abortions...some of the women white. :scusthov:

You're broke because you're drowning in child support. Most of your kids are dead or know you to be absent. And you're about to go to jail for going to a Walgreen's with T.I.'s arsenal in your trunk.

You're a loser, a bum, and a fukk up who destroys everything he touches. You're a poor example of a man. :

Yeah black men should take advice from you. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Now just sit there and be mad for a while. I won't be responding to you anymore in this thread.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol...The only reason I responded is because you caught feelings over me 1 starring your stupid thread.

If I felt like talking to you, I would've commented. I normally don't do that because you are devoid of intelligence and suffering from one or more undiagnosed psychological disorders, so engaging in rational intelligent discourse with you is an impossibility. So take your 1 star like a man.

I just skimmed your post because as usual, I have no interest in anything you say, especially if it pertains to me.

That being said, I notice in common theme in your incoherent ramblings is this big emphasis on manhood. That's pretty funny because you're not a man...or at least a pathetic example of one.

Let's see, according to you, you killed innocent kids overseas at the behest of white American corporate and imperialist interests.

You sold crack to black people.

You are a deadbeat father with multiple kids and multiple baby mommas.

You have had multiple abortions...some of the women white. :scusthov:

You're broke because you're drowning in child support. Most of your kids are dead or know you to be absent. And you're about to go to jail for going to a Walgreen's with T.I.'s arsenal in your trunk.

You're a loser, a bum, and a fukk up who destroys everything he touches. You're a poor example of a man. :

Yeah black men should take advice from you. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Now just sit there and be mad for a while. I won't be responding to you anymore in this thread.
lol, youre just hating.... its ok, cuz thats ur nature.

one white girl, I was a young too....
I am not gonna get jail time, just thousands N fees, u I'll wishing fakkit.... and there was a good and righteous reason for me doing what I did w guns
How am I a deadbeat when I have custody and or aren't required any longer for support. shyt , really you shouldn't even be speaking on black kids.

People evolve, ur talking bout ten N 15 year old shyt:yeshrug:

I'm not a bum, my kids are set for life N I'm not a slave like u:yeshrug:

Lol, why u trying to call me out about crack:mjlol:.... that was a lifetime ago and it and dope were the main industry in my hood. I mean two blocks of people w no jobs, wtf do u expect kids to do.... nikka I had a brand new car at 16 and took a 20 year old dime to prom... as opposed to stealing bfast bars from your indian people at 7/11:francis:... plus I learn about customer appreciation, saving for future investments / inventory. ..... Im a business owner now so lessons well learned:smugfavre:

This is why groups like noi are great.... drug dealer like Malcom little Can be molded into Malcolm X to warn us of liberal fakkits like you who hype up our open. Enemy.

Peace.

Last edited:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow such rage in these types of thread, difficult to weed through legit informative opinions.
good chance they are in the negative in terms of rep.
thats a good way to filter thru the nonsense, the disinfo agents,etc.

Eastwoodjones

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Worth, TX
Black America would be better off if we all got on one page, nearly any page, tbh. What keeps us down isn't an ideology or lack thereof, but rather the in-fighting of so many different ideas instead of fighting the external powers that work against us. But I agree with the FOI ideas, though.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Black America would be better off if we all got on one page, nearly any page, tbh. What keeps us down isn't an ideology or lack thereof, but rather the in-fighting of so many different ideas instead of fighting the external powers that work against us. But I agree with the FOI ideas, though.
That'll be harder than ever nowadays. There are a lot of movements, and fights to be fought. We can't seem to pick and choose what's important.

Eastwoodjones

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Worth, TX
That'll be harder than ever nowadays. There are a lot of movements, and fights to be fought. We can't seem to pick and choose what's important.
So what needs to happen? How do we get everyone going in one direction? I mean I feel you 100% on that, but there's got to be a way to get the community together. The only thing I could reason is to get the people immediately around us on one page (coli posters? In your community?), and when we find success, spread the word with the rest of America. Hopefully if they see something that works, they'll jump on board.

timeless

All Star
Daps
So what needs to happen? How do we get everyone going in one direction? I mean I feel you 100% on that, but there's got to be a way to get the community together. The only thing I could reason is to get the people immediately around us on one page (coli posters? In your community?), and when we find success, spread the word with the rest of America. Hopefully if they see something that works, they'll jump on board.
That isn't a bad idea, as I've often thought about that myself. Its about getting people involved. I'm not sure what the catalyst could be, but it has to be something that we have all I'm common. And we must steer clear of trying to appease other groups..cant spread too thinly while trying to rebuild and regroup. Right now, we got a lot of individuals being picked off by these 'movements'.