How much trouble is Sony really in?

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Disco Elysium? Thought about cop that game

I can understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I thoroughly enjoy it. It has zero hand holding. Deep RPG with great story telling and character development (including yourself, it's crazy). I'm probably like 10 hours in at this point and I've barely scratched the surface. I can also see the replayability factor being high too.

I give it a 9/10 so far. :ehh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I thoroughly enjoy it. It has zero hand holding. Deep RPG with great story telling and character development (including yourself, it's crazy). I'm probably like 10 hours in at this point and I've barely scratched the surface. I can also see the replayability factor being high too.

I give it a 9/10 so far. :ehh:

:ehh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I thought they were making a new NCAA game?

I really think someone needs to make a new NFL game. It’s crazy how far Madden series has fallen in the past generation. I dont even hear anyone talk about releases for it anymore

I can’t play madden or NBA live anymore just boring as hell. Yeah I heard but it’s gonna take like 2 yrs to make cause of weak ass NCAA. I’m playing ncaa basketball on PS2 cause the PS3 one is trash.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Is he suggesting Bethesda Studios, Double Fine, Ninja Theory, Arkane Studios ect will struggle to make good games? Like they and other studios Microsoft now owns don't have a track record?

Nobody is arguing Sony doesn't make good games. What's being argued is a value comparison.