Daps
Jumping Flash remake will turn the tide for Sony
:yes:

artworks-000455460105-70nfk8-t500x500.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Two record years in a row, 3rd console past the 100m mark, sold as many Ps5s as they can produce and Sony is in trouble?
fukk outta here :russ:

But it takes 3 to 5 years before a Sony consoles breaks a profit.

But Nintendo raked in so much money, they opened their own theme park that will rival Disney someday.

Sony's console is DOA in Japan and abandoned the team that made the quirky games like Ape Escape and so on. They just turned themselves into an efficient version of M$ and lost their identity in the process.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sony isn't in trouble.
Xbox is doing better than last gen.
There's more than enough market cap for multiple companies to exist.

That said, the same way Playstation made Microsoft invest more in exclusives, Microsoft will force Playstation to build a better subscription service.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
But it takes 3 to 5 years before a Sony consoles breaks a profit.

But Nintendo raked in so much money, they opened their own theme park that will rival Disney someday.

Sony's console is DOA in Japan and abandoned the team that made the quirky games like Ape Escape and so on. They just turned themselves into an efficient version of M$ and lost their identity in the process.

Sony console is DOA in Japan ??????

Why you lying breh :russ::mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony console is DOA in Japan ??????

Why you lying breh :russ::mjlol:

Sony is dying in Japan that is a fact which probably explains why they are lessening the investments in Japan studios. The console even though it sells heavily over here in America has continue to drop in total sales in Japan since PS2.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have all three and PS5 gets the most play. Disco Elysium and Demon's Souls is keeping me well fed. :manny:

Getting the console was a whole bytch though, fukking scalpers.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony is dying in Japan that is a fact which probably explains why they are lessening the investments in Japan studios. The console even though it sells heavily over here in America has continue to drop in total sales in Japan since PS2.

There's no consoles to sell there and when they do they are sold out in seconds.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I think they have the ammunition they just don't have the user base in place yet. Alot of these developers are probably holding back shyt for next gen since it will only sell a fraction of what a Ps4 title would right now....or they're trying to make the game cross gen.

Unfortunately I'm starting to think this year will be a wash for next gen games in general....and that includes the series x. The silicon shortage is still there and compounded with the scalping these systems won't be easily available until the middle of next year.

Best I can recommend as an early adopter is to catch up on ur backlog from PS4.

The backwards compatibility and the gamepass service of the Xbox are nice, but yall still don't have any games that are exclusive to the ecosystem that Id want to play. Yall starving too when it comes to true next gen games....do yall even have a next gen exclusive?