How most women see settling with nice guys :mjlol: :deadrose:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
That’s why you have to go for the ones who are genuinely crazy about you. She may not be an 8, 9 or 10, but she’s into you for who you are.
Bruh these lames couldn't fathom a woman actually just liking them for them. Everything is transactional to them and they all want low hanging fruit, not realizing they are low hanging fruit themselves. They care entirely too much about women.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
1710709868-k2.png
[/URL]

1710710547-k5.png

1710709993-k3.png

1710709993-k4.png

This shyt is so hilarious, because they really think they cooking :cook: w/ that; "Well, actually, the nice guys are worst than thugs/bad boys"

No, chick :dead: You have horrible taste in men all around. That's why I laugh at all this TikTok relationship complaint compilations.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Y’all swear the only black men who get attention are thugs, and they simply isn’t true.

Don't have to be a thug. Just whatever her definition of masculine is.
That usually is a certain look or attitude.

Clean cut, good looking, nice dudes should always be top tier choices but they are not.

I'm not saying they don't get attention but they are not highly sort after for sex partners and are sharing the attention they get with the other type of dudes.

I guarantee pretty much all women will laugh at that post in the OP cause it's the truth and the nice guys in real life aren't even ugly

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If the nice guys are attractive, that’s not the case.

LOOKS MATTER

The sooner y’all accept it, the better you’ll feel. Put effort into your looks. Just because someone is attractive, doesn’t mean they’re toxic.

Relationships require physical contact. Do you want to be physical with someone you aren’t attracted to?

Are you dating this woman because she’s nice?

images

How do you expect a woman to really throw it down in the bedroom, if she doesn’t find you attractive? No relationship is perfect 24/7. Everything they do to annoy you will be magnified if they don’t find you attractive, and vice versa. Y’all know how black women go to bed. You’re going to be turned off by that scarf, and bonnet if that face card isn’t working.
Yep! She's talking about unattractive guys.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Is he thuggish, and not nice?

Do you see his girl. She is also not ratchet. They are both square. They MATCH. You have to get a woman of the same level of attractiveness, and lifestyle.

Within 10 seconds, he did my patent lip bite to let bytches know, it's up. That's handsome gang shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
the pic is not true

my female relatives say the worse he looks, the worse he treats you. I believe them.

but this works also in reverse, if he looks like he can do better, she will resent him

Stay in your lane folks. Men are better at this I know...

Lastly, the older generation didn't have this problem, you know why... they almost all had natural sex appeal, no matter what their face looked like.

Today too many people built like wet marsh mellows
Depends on age and situation

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If the nice guys are attractive, that’s not the case.

LOOKS MATTER

The sooner y’all accept it, the better you’ll feel. Put effort into your looks. Just because someone is attractive, doesn’t mean they’re toxic.

Relationships require physical contact. Do you want to be physical with someone you aren’t attracted to?

Are you dating this woman because she’s nice?

images

How do you expect a woman to really throw it down in the bedroom, if she doesn’t find you attractive? No relationship is perfect 24/7. Everything they do to annoy you will be magnified if they don’t find you attractive, and vice versa. Y’all know how black women go to bed. You’re going to be turned off by that scarf, and bonnet if that face card isn’t working.
/thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is why on a first date you need to ask a woman "what's your type?" and then get her to describe what her last partners looked like PHYSICALLY.

If a woman's past relationships have been with brehs who were 6ft+ and you're 5'9, yeah she's settling :francis:

ASK HER who her celebrity crush is. How close do you resemble them.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is why on a first date you need to ask a woman "what's your type?" and then get her to describe what her last partners looked like PHYSICALLY.

If a woman's past relationships have been with brehs who were 6ft+ and you're 5'9, yeah she's settling :francis:

ASK HER who her celebrity crush is. How close do you resemble them.
Fellas do not follow this advice in any way