How most women see settling with nice guys :mjlol: :deadrose:

Daps
Unpopular Opinion here but I actually do think women like good and nice guys but do and say they don't as a manipulation tactic to get under those type of dudes skin and gain their attention. They like to see dudes cry and bytch about not being able to get with them and it boosts their ego a bit.

Another unpopular opinion - I don't feel sorry for women who are genuinely attracted to "bad boys" when they get cheated on, beat, and eventually go back to that dude. If that's what you in to don't expect square dudes to put on capes to save you from yourself.

Another Another unpopular opinion - The more effort you have to put into a relationship the less attracted to you that person is imo.

Not as much as people think IMO. Same thing with finance. nikkas be talking this high value man stuff but I know dudes who look like a mix between Flavor Flav and Kodak Black with no job laid up in some dime career(nurses/attorneys/project manager/etc) woman house playing video games all day. I also know white collar nikkas with good jobs and decent looks who dikk DRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY as can be man.
6fcd3532ff8e295381ad69849f793ff1.jpeg

nikka you don't have to put effort into you looks to get women. I've seen dudes that stank, looked weird, couldn't dress, etc that got women. I think if you're man you just have to gauge a woman attraction level. The more she's naturally and genuienly attracted you the less you have to do from my experience.

Then imagine putting your best foot forward for some bytch that got dug out by regular cats.

The woman in this picture looks fine to me. If she was born with a vagina, and doesn't have kids with another dude, soft spoken and can hold a decent convo I would date her and see where it goes. She rocking her natural hair too that's a plus.

You would never see that woman, approach her, and ask her out.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That’s why you have to go for the ones who are genuinely crazy about you. She may not be an 8, 9 or 10, but she’s into you for who you are.
This is true. In the movies you see the dude chasing the girl but real life you gotta get with the chick that choosing up on you.

I can't imagine breaking my back to win ANY one over. If you don't like me take you monkey ass the fukk on.
You would never see that woman, approach her, and ask her out.
Yeah because it's a stock image nikka.

Daps
I also seen dudes that put effort into their looks get called Sassy and Gay. How old are you? Your advice is very granddaddyish
If they get called sassy, that’s the demeanor they give off. There is a reason a lot of y’all have problems with women. Perhaps it isn’t looks. Maybe you don’t have a good personality, or aren’t interesting to talk to, or victimize yourselves. Women are turned off by men who aren’t confident.

Daps
This is true. In the movies you see the dude chasing the girl but real life you gotta get with the chick that choosing up on you.

I can't imagine breaking my back to win ANY one over. If you don't like me take you monkey ass the fukk on.

Yeah because it's a stock image nikka.
Actually, she wrote an article about how hard it is about dating as a black woman.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If they get called sassy, that’s the demeanor they give off. There is a reason a lot of y’all have problems with women. Perhaps it isn’t looks. Maybe you don’t have a good personality, or aren’t interesting to talk to, or victimize yourselves. Women are turned off by men who aren’t confident.
None of that shyt you talking is relevant.
Actually, she wrote an article about how hard it is about dating as a black woman.
If she find dating hard perhaps it isn’t looks. Maybe she don’t have a good personality, or aren’t interesting to talk to, or victimize herself. Men are turned off by women who aren’t confident.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Would you WANT your girl to settle for you, and think like this, but stay with you because you’re nice?
I would want a woman to see the good in a person who does good.

If you see a person doing good and putting their best foot forward in this life and you feel the need to try to put that person down, gaslight and insult them then there's something wrong with you. Also if a female is like that don't come crying if you become a single mother or get abused. "Where the good men at?"

Man if you don't get this fake ass Kenny Lattimore nikka tf outta her.
Is he thuggish, and not nice?

Do you see his girl. She is also not ratchet. They are both square. They MATCH. You have to get a woman of the same level of attractiveness, and lifestyle.

Daps
I would want a woman to see the good in a person who does good.

If you see a person doing good and putting their best foot forward in this life and you feel the need to try to try to put that person down, gaslight and insult. them then there's something wrong with you. Also if a female is like that don't come crying if become a single mother or get abused. "Where the good men at?"

Man if you don't get this fake ass Kenny Lattimore nikka tf outta her.
Do you see how YOU a black man are describing him? He looks like he’s having fun with his attractive girlfriend.