How most women see settling with nice guys :mjlol: :deadrose:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No…it backfired on him.

He volunteered his celebrity crush and purposely mentioned a woman of another race to get a reaction out of me. Women with low self esteem get triggered by brehs/men who date out and sometimes they try to compete for the man because of that.

Because my folks could be a little toxic (🥹🫠) I can spot manipulators and ppl who play mind games a mile away. He thought I would feel insecure because he mentioned women of another race but I clocked what he was doing so I just leaned in and played with him. Which threw him off. Which was fun to witness over dinner :lolbron::pachaha:

He was literally the perfect physical specimen. Little did he know he was exactly my type and that stupid shyt he did made it very easy to not make any bad decisions with him.

When they say women know within a few minutes and a man’s only job is to not say something stupid- it’s true!! 😆😆😆

Personally, when guys ask me what my type is I say I don’t have one; attractive is attractive.

Well, bad for him for being a clown but, good for you :manny:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So if I start slapping bytches they'll love me?

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
If the nice guys are attractive, that’s not the case.

LOOKS MATTER

The sooner y’all accept it, the better you’ll feel. Put effort into your looks. Just because someone is attractive, doesn’t mean they’re toxic.

Relationships require physical contact. Do you want to be physical with someone you aren’t attracted to?

Are you dating this woman because she’s nice?

images

How do you expect a woman to really throw it down in the bedroom, if she doesn’t find you attractive? No relationship is perfect 24/7. Everything they do to annoy you will be magnified if they don’t find you attractive, and vice versa. Y’all know how black women go to bed. You’re going to be turned off by that scarf, and bonnet if that face card isn’t working.
Incel thought, I myself have dated quite a few women that I had absolutely no business dating. I had very beautiful women picking me up from my parents house when I was goddamn 25 with no car or money and going on dates with them.

I am not handsome by any means unless you ask my nana.

shyt, most nikkas I know punch far above their weight class. You just gotta try man, someone that you find attractive is going to find you attractive regardless of what you look like.

Daps
Incel thought, I myself have dated quite a few women that I had absolutely no business dating. I had very beautiful women picking me up from my parents house when I was goddamn 25 with no car or money and going on dates with them.

shyt, most nikkas I know punch far above their weight class. You just gotta try man, someone that you find attractive is going to find you attractive regardless of what you look like.
No woman should be dating a man with no car, and no money.

:hubie:

As a man, you should never be content not having a car, or no money.

:hubie:

As a man, you should never be content having a woman pay for you, or supporting you.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

This was me in my 20 too.