ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Story as old as time. Women like bad boys for sex and fun. They like good guys for stability once they’re too old to be in the streets
So if you're a good guy and you can provide stability, but you start realizing that your girl falls into this category, you need to gtfo before you ruin your life.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would want a woman to see the good in a person who does good.

If you see a person doing good and putting their best foot forward in this life and you feel the need to try to put that person down, gaslight and insult them then there's something wrong with you. Also if a female is like that don't come crying if you become a single mother or get abused. "Where the good men at?"

Man if you don't get this fake ass Kenny Lattimore nikka tf outta her.
Nah they look like a nice couple.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The girl in the OP and the corresponding women commenting are just as bad as the men they really like.

I think most women get played a couple of times. Whether through believing they can change the guy or be outright deceived. It happens. Women with integrity and self esteem chalk it up as a learning experience and start to move accordingly.

If you’re an older woman talking this nonsense you’re just as toxic. You’re willingly placing yourself in this position and will never learn.

Most women want a nice guy, they just don’t want a Marty Mcfly Jr.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
If the nice guys are attractive, that’s not the case.

LOOKS MATTER

The sooner y’all accept it, the better you’ll feel. Put effort into your looks. Just because someone is attractive, doesn’t mean they’re toxic.

Relationships require physical contact. Do you want to be physical with someone you aren’t attracted to?

Are you dating this woman because she’s nice?

images

How do you expect a woman to really throw it down in the bedroom, if she doesn’t find you attractive? No relationship is perfect 24/7. Everything they do to annoy you will be magnified if they don’t find you attractive, and vice versa. Y’all know how black women go to bed. You’re going to be turned off by that scarf, and bonnet if that face card isn’t working.

That example had me cramped up. :laff:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
This really isn't even worth responding to, because it's just a bunch of people showing out on social media. But if we assume this is real, then we don't know what the definition of a 'nice guy' is. What does that even mean?

Is it a dude who bends over backward to kiss her ass every five seconds? A normal dude who has a stable job? A man who buys her everything she wants and makes sure she lives her dream life? A man who would be a good father? I've heard all those labeled as a good/nice guy.

These labels mean nothing.

If you stay in shape, have a personality, can support yourself financially, and move with some measure of intentionality (when you talk you sound like you're talking for a reason, when you take her places she feels like you planned the experience out), you'll be fine. Some birds will be birds, but overall you'll be fine, most of them hate themselves anyway, so you'd just end up hating them too if you got to know them.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This isnt anything new, the vast majority of women want the thugged out bad boys and goons, men that dont care and will cheat on them, they dont want the good guys who would give them the world if only given a chance. hence why i feel no sympathy for the eventual ''he cheated on me'' tiktok/social media meltdown