How most women see settling with nice guys :mjlol: :deadrose:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is why on a first date you need to ask a woman "what's your type?" and then get her to describe what her last partners looked like PHYSICALLY.

If a woman's past relationships have been with brehs who were 6ft+ and you're 5'9, yeah she's settling :francis:

ASK HER who her celebrity crush is. How close do you resemble them.
Only an idiot or someone under 25/26 would answer that truthfully. Just because someone is your physical type doesn’t mean they will be good for you lol

I remember a dude volunteered that info to me (his celeb crush) and of course she was a woman of another race. I know he did that to get a reaction, but I took him at his word and threw it back at him. If that’s what he really likes we don’t have any reason to waste each other’s time 🤷🏾‍♀️

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Only an idiot or someone under 25/26 would answer that truthfully. Just because someone is your physical type doesn’t mean they will be good for you lol

I remember a dude volunteered that info to me (his celeb crush) and of course she was a woman of another race. I know he did that to get a reaction, but I took him at his word and threw it back at him. If that’s what he really likes we don’t have any reason to waste each other’s time 🤷🏾‍♀️

Sorry but LOOKS and PHYSICAL attraction MATTERS.

Any woman who says otherwise is LYING.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Just pay attention to the women in your life that are in relationships and how they talk about their spouses :yeshrug:. You’ll notice a man being nice or a good man or whatever isn’t even normally listed in the top 2/3 things they love about that man 😂. Like, it would be COOL if a man was a good man, but it’s not a dealbreaker if he’s a great provider, good looking, etc. and is a dikkhead. Being nice is a like an ancillary benefit to a lot of women. I been peeped game, but I’m super observant about how people talk.

That’s highkey why that redpill shyt is so popular. Mofo’s realizing relatively late that most women do not care about you being nice or whatever, and now they’re upset.

Couldn’t be me.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Story as old as time. Women like bad boys for sex and fun. They like good guys for stability once they’re too old to be in the streets
It's not even that necessarily. It's just that (this is from me as a straight man:hubie:) men that are generally attractive tend to be more toxic because they KNOW that they can pull women much more easily than an ugly nígga can, and they have ever-present options.

People with options tend to be less inclined to appease their partners or do right by them because...well, they can have a new joint on the díck in 45 minutes:pachaha:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's not even that necessarily. It's just that (this is from me as a straight man:hubie:) men that are generally attractive tend to be more toxic because they KNOW that they can pull women much more easily than an ugly nígga can, and they have ever-present options.

People with options tend to be less inclined to appease their partners or do right by them because...well, they can have a new joint on the díck in 45 minutes:pachaha:
^^^

Yep. Generally true for attractive men and women. lol

That’s why I say handsome gang on here are telling true stories. It’s really a shame but ppl are shallow as fukk and you can get away with murder when you look good.