How most women see settling with nice guys :mjlol: :deadrose:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm a naturally nice considerate guy..but even I knew I had to change in order to get the puss. Not being a complete a$$hole, but putting myself and my interests first.

If this is the case, then why even respect women as human beings? They act more like toddlers and should be treated as such.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The whole bad guy good guy thing is overdone. Most dudes are shades of grey. The simpleton ass dudes that are overly nice usually just doing that because they have little to no experience with women or they're sheltered. she gonna get you out of your zone eventually.

you can still be a good dude but you have shyt you not gonna go for and you voice that. some dudes are pushover and pussies that's what these girls are referring to. she gets tired of having control and realizes you're never going to make things interesting.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Are you dating this woman because she’s nice?

images
:patrice: how that ass look?

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
There are roughly 150 Million women in the US

The most liked comment in that video had roughly 7,000 likes

In other words you just posted the opinion of roughly 0.004% of the US female population

Hell even if that video had 1 Million likes, that would only be the opinion of 1% of the US female population

Y’all gotta stop letting the internet wrap y’all’s perception of reality. Especially when you find yourself in these echo chambers that are filled with bird babble

lib123

All Star
Daps
If the nice guys are attractive, that’s not the case.

LOOKS MATTER

The sooner y’all accept it, the better you’ll feel. Put effort into your looks. Just because someone is attractive, doesn’t mean they’re toxic.

Relationships require physical contact. Do you want to be physical with someone you aren’t attracted to?

Are you dating this woman because she’s nice?

images

How do you expect a woman to really throw it down in the bedroom, if she doesn’t find you attractive? No relationship is perfect 24/7. Everything they do to annoy you will be magnified if they don’t find you attractive, and vice versa. Y’all know how black women go to bed. You’re going to be turned off by that scarf, and bonnet if that face card isn’t working.

This is true. My cousin is nerdy and nice/reserved but confident and resembles Damson Idris (except he wears glasses) and he attracts good looking women.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the pic is not true

my female relatives say the worse he looks, the worse he treats you. I believe them.

but this works also in reverse, if he looks like he can do better, she will resent him

Stay in your lane folks. Men are better at this I know...

Lastly, the older generation didn't have this problem, you know why... they almost all had natural sex appeal, no matter what their face looked like.

Today too many people built like wet marsh mellows

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The Irony of the post in this thread.

Yall cultivate crybaby loser mentality. :dead:

I'm so thankful to the univerise for making me handsome, charming and built well. :wow:

Yall live in an emotional, mental and social hell being ugly, and socially awkward.