How most women see settling with nice guys :mjlol: :deadrose:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
That’s why you have to go for the ones who are genuinely crazy about you. She may not be an 8, 9 or 10, but she’s into you for who you are.
shyt reminds me of starship troopers........he had a bytch that would have ran through a brick wall for him, but he was hung up on prettier face.....in his opinion...... because that bytch was truly mid.......ain't no way I'm passing on a woman that is literally willing to follow me into hell no questions asked......and that's before she got the dikk

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
shyt reminds me of starship troopers........he had a bytch that would have ran through a brick wall for him, but he was hung up on prettier face.....in his opinion...... because that bytch was truly mid.......ain't no way I'm passing on a woman that is literally willing to follow me into hell no questions asked......and that's before she got the dikk
Yep. Dudes don’t appreciate those girls or treat them right. Basically the female version of what is being described in OP LOL

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Dizzy was too good for Johnny and she deserved better...she literally died for him...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll never understand female attraction. If you put a librarian or a teacher in front of me with innocent doe eyes and a Instagram broad in front of me with seductive siren eyes, if they’re both of equal attractiveness with equal body types, I’m not gonna automatically prefer the Instagram broad. Yet women do for men. I don’t get it :yeshrug:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I’ll never understand female attraction. If you put a librarian or a teacher in front of me with innocent doe eyes and a Instagram broad in front of me with seductive siren eyes, if they’re both of equal attractiveness with equal body types, I’m not gonna automatically prefer the Instagram broad. Yet women do for men. I don’t get it :yeshrug:

Edge breh..women want to rebuild and shape men, a square with a 9 to 5 gig and good credit isn't edgy...

Sad facts but true...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only an idiot or someone under 25/26 would answer that truthfully. Just because someone is your physical type doesn’t mean they will be good for you lol

I remember a dude volunteered that info to me (his celeb crush) and of course she was a woman of another race. I know he did that to get a reaction, but I took him at his word and threw it back at him. If that’s what he really likes we don’t have any reason to waste each other’s time 🤷🏾‍♀️

But it ended up being a good question then. It saved y’all both a lot of wasted time.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
The whole bad guy good guy thing is overdone. Most dudes are shades of grey. The simpleton ass dudes that are overly nice usually just doing that because they have little to no experience with women or they're sheltered. she gonna get you out of your zone eventually.

you can still be a good dude but you have shyt you not gonna go for and you voice that. some dudes are pushover and pussies that's what these girls are referring to. she gets tired of having control and realizes you're never going to make things interesting.
Not on The Coli :troll:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
But it ended up being a good question then. It saved y’all both a lot of wasted time.
No…it backfired on him.

He volunteered his celebrity crush and purposely mentioned a woman of another race to get a reaction out of me. Women with low self esteem get triggered by brehs/men who date out and sometimes they try to compete for the man because of that.

Because my folks could be a little toxic (🥹🫠) I can spot manipulators and ppl who play mind games a mile away. He thought I would feel insecure because he mentioned women of another race but I clocked what he was doing so I just leaned in and played with him. Which threw him off. Which was fun to witness over dinner :lolbron::pachaha:

He was literally the perfect physical specimen. Little did he know he was exactly my type and that stupid shyt he did made it very easy to not make any bad decisions with him.

When they say women know within a few minutes and a man’s only job is to not say something stupid- it’s true!! 😆😆😆

Personally, when guys ask me what my type is I say I don’t have one; attractive is attractive.